KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Conspiracy theory thread

Conspiracy theory thread
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

#Metoo: This is being pushed by powerful men against other powerful men.

Oh, I totally believe the allegations are real. Every single one. But why is this a thing now, and not ten years ago. Or 20 years ago. People were making claims forever, and guess what, the stories got squashed.

And now they're not. IMO, this is in part because of a changing of the guard, with the new power brokers using #Metoo as their weapon of choice.

It's part purge, part punishment against adversaries..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 11:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

My favorite current conspiracy theory is that Trump doesn't actually know what a dog is.

https://www.indy100.com/article/the...is--WJz0vx3wy4Z

Old Post May 10th, 2018 11:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Our political system is odd.

The Republicans are mostly said to be older white guys. Possibly racist.

The Democrats are mostly everyone else. Even more conservative groups, like certain Asian cultures, who disagree with things like wealth redistribution, abortion, same sex marriage, or any number of platform points still vote Democrat on account of the fact they feel a Republicans is a white boys club.

No matter how bad the Democratic Party is, they can count on support from every who isn't old and white.

And that, to me, is very strange. A choice that amounts to "Us or hitler" isn't really a choice.

The rabbit hole, of course, is whether this happened organically, or by design. Because if someone planned this divide out, it's a genius idea that works.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 01:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
#Metoo: This is being pushed by powerful men against other powerful men.

Oh, I totally believe the allegations are real. Every single one. But why is this a thing now, and not ten years ago. Or 20 years ago. People were making claims forever, and guess what, the stories got squashed.

And now they're not. IMO, this is in part because of a changing of the guard, with the new power brokers using #Metoo as their weapon of choice.

It's part purge, part punishment against adversaries..

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/09/med...hers/index.html

quote:
Why was Harvey Weinstein fired from the company he co-founded with his brother Bob?
The board of directors said it was due to mounting allegations of misconduct by the famously volatile media mogul. But privately Weinstein suspects something else.
"Harvey is convinced that this was a takedown," a longtime friend of Weinstein's said Monday.
Specifically, Weinstein has been telling confidants that he believes Bob is behind last week's damaging New York Times investigation and the board's subsequent decision to fire him.
"He feels betrayed by his brother," the friend said.
This account was confirmed by two other sources with knowledge of the matter. But it strikes some onlookers as nothing more than an excuse by Weinstein -- a convenient alternative to the prevailing view that decades of improper behavior has finally caught up to him.
A spokesman for Bob said he declined to comment on Monday. A spokesman for Harvey did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
Harvey co-founded The Weinstein Company (TWC) with his younger brother Bob in 2005. But the relationship between the two men has been strained for several years.
While the elder Weinstein is known for being the outspoken -- at times abrasive -- public face of the studio's art house Oscar-contenders, Bob Weinstein has a reputation as the quieter of the two, focused on producing horror movies under their Dimension Films label.
Bob was one of the board members who voted to terminate Harvey on Sunday. He has said nothing publicly about the decision.
The two brothers have barely spoken in the days since the Times story came out, two of the sources said.
Bob and the company's chief operating officer and president David Glasser are now jointly running the imperiled studio. Harvey Weinstein has told friends that he blames both Bob and Glasser.
Related: Harvey Weinstein has been fired. So what's next?
Harvey is "humiliated" by the stories about his alleged pattern of harassment, one of the friends said.
He was uncharacteristically quiet after being dismissed by TWC on Sunday night. He did not issue a statement or make any other comment on Monday.
But sources said some people at TWC are bracing, knowing he's not likely to stay quiet for long.
Harvey Weinstein is not the only figure under scrutiny. There are a row of outstanding questions about how much the company's board members -- including his brother Bob -- did or did not know about his conduct with women.
The Times story last Thursday cited "two company officials" who said Weinstein had paid at least eight settlements to women over the course of decades.
The attribution in the story -- indicating sources and knowledge inside the company -- is one of the reasons why Weinstein is suspicious of his brother, according to one of Weinstein's friends.
Page Six alluded to this possibility in a gossip column item last week, before Weinstein was fired.
"It's Cain and Abel -- Hollywood style," the gossip column said. "Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein may have been stabbed in the back by his own brother, who, sources told The Post, has been trying for years to replace his sibling as the sole head of their marquee film studio."
Because Harvey was terminated, he may not receive any severance or other payment from TWC, which could further exacerbate tensions between the brothers.
There are other factors as well. Bob's own knowledge of the harassment allegations is an open question.
Also on Monday, new information came to light about Harvey Weinstein's last-ditch attempt to save his job. He emailed several media industry CEOs and agents prior to being fired on Sunday to ask for private expressions of support that might sway the board.
"My board is thinking of firing me," he wrote in the email, which was first published by Janice Min. A source confirmed its authenticity to CNN.
He wrote: "We believe what the board is trying to do is not only wrong but might be illegal and would destroy the company. If you could write this letter backing me, getting me the help and time away I need, and also stating your opposition to the board firing me, it would help me a lot. I am desperate for your help. Just give me the time to have therapy. Do not let me be fired. If the industry supports me, that is all I need."
The tone of the email indicates that Weinstein was in a fighting mood -- which further raises the possibility of a fiery response to his termination.

Makes sense.

This is about justice for victims. Suuuure it is.

And rebelions in third world nations are fought by heroes, and never butchers being funded by black money from a superpower trying to protect their interests.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:20 PM
MythLord
Diamond

the moon landing was faked because there is no moon!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 04:01 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
the moon landing was faked because there is no moon!

I enjoy the excuses people used to try to say it's fake. "The flag is moving, but it's space! It's not real!".

Old Post May 14th, 2018 05:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Earth isn't a sphere, it's shaped like a donut, we've all been lied to.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 14th, 2018 06:45 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Oxygen is toxic and is slowly killing us with each breath we take!
WE'VE JUST BEEN CONDITIONED TO THINK WE NEED IT TO SURVIVE SO THE PLACEBO EFFECT KICKS IN!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:35 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also like people saying FDR let Pearl Harbor happen. It's nonsense.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Surt, have you ever considered...
(please log in to view the image)

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 15th, 2018 08:56 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:35 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
We really are in the Matrix. eek!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis

It gets creepy if you look up "glitch in the matrix" stories on youtube.

Stories like "The moon changed sized right before my eyes" lol.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

A white student reported a black student to the police, for sleeping in the Yale commons. Sounds outrageous.

The Times has some footage of a meeting between them:

http://www.courant.com/news/connect...0509-story.html

.......kind of a quiet, almost civil meeting for a deranged lunatic threatening to call the police because "racism".

I'm calling shenanigans. These kids are in cahoots, trying to start a dialog on racism.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:21 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe Fox News is "controlled opposition".

People like Glenn Beck don't even seem real.. I've seen professional wrestling actors with more believable depth then these people.

I'll go one further and say the left side isn't much better.. It's all theater.

Basically, I think this:

And Aaron McGruder probably rubbed a lot of elbows in the media, and probably heard some things, so maybe he was giving us a little peek behind the curtain, and dressing it up as satire.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:01 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Abe Lincoln is awarded the genius strategy. Robert Todd Lincoln, William Wallace Lincoln, Tad Lincoln, Edward Baker Lincoln
Also his children deserve all the credit facebook can give He and them as well as to themselves at facebook.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:01 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.rense.com/general21/hw.htm

Essentially, this goes into the "CIA is behind everything" theories.

From witch hunts against commies, to feminism, to flooding black ghettos with cocaine, to the hippie drug culture.

The thing is, if you look at what the left is now, they HAVE been neutered as a force for economic change. The focus on social politics, race, culture, privilege, etc etc etc.. Missing from the focus is any sort of real movement against the rich in general. Or against class.

Which would be the point, wouldn't it? If you're a rich guy on the right or the left, the last thing you want is your inferiors organizing against you.

What's happened with Occupy Wall Street, by the way? That sure didn't last long, did it.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:09 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
What's happened with Occupy Wall Street, by the way? That sure didn't last long, did it.

It lasted a long ass time, actually. And the site is still up and updated:

http://occupywallst.org/

Occupiers were there for months.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone ever see that Wormwood netflix series. More or less it seems we might..kinda sorta have murdered a scientist who was under the impression his research led to the use of biological weapons during the Korean War. And we drugged him against his will with LSD. In the name of science. Not joking, the government at the very least admits that.

But yeah so they actually captured marines who admitted to doing it.(They being the enemy at the time) Then when they got back to America the government said "nope, they didn't do it, they were tortured into admitting lies".

Yeah, seeing as we've straight up installed dictators in other countries...it's not hard to believe the marines weren't lying when they said they used biological weapons.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:27 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seabiscuit was a CIA psyops program. Or at least a betting scam.

A smaller then average horse just happening to win races, and inspire people during the Great Depression?

That has mob scam written all over it, if not psyop.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:40 AM