KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Conspiracy theory thread

Conspiracy theory thread
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

The Christian Baker... is gay! And, in order to hide the fact that his wife has a big balogne underneath that dress, he refuses to address other gays!

He's also a friggin Neo-Nazi because he waves, apparently.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 05:41 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
The Christian Baker... is gay! And, in order to hide the fact that his wife has a big balogne underneath that dress, he refuses to address other gays!

He's also a friggin Neo-Nazi because he waves, apparently.

One day he baked 8 cakes. Another day he also baked 8.

!!!!!!

Nazi!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 05:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mythlord
Star-Lord

Both have 8 letters. 88. Why didn't you tell me you were also a nazi?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 05:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

It wasn't a weather balloon.

The "reverand" that was was called in for spiritual support, is probably a government operative.

If you think about it, a lot of religious leaders probably have "company" ties. What better way to gather intel, where they tell you all their "sins"?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Surtur
Why didn't you tell me you were also a nazi?

Why would I? You wanna join forces against the gays?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 05:37 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Starting to think the Evergreen "takeover" might be gang related.

A shot in the dark, but it would explain a lot of things, like why the president told campus safety to stand down, yet asked for state police support. Or why he seemed fearful of his life enough to sit back down, when he tried to go to the bathroom.

And of course, looking at Starbucks, you can't say "The crips have taken over" at a heavily black school. Not without proof, and even then..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jul 1st, 2018 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 08:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Actually I'm the one who gets what he wants in life.
As far as conspiracy goes the only thing hidden is who is killing who.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 11:29 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

That, and there's proof the goverment experiments on the general public.

That isn't a conspiracy, since it's proven. What is, is what we haven't been told, or what they're doing now.

Also, I'm pretty sure I was fed lsd in one of the proven experiments. It was for a disability (A common one. Think add stuff) to calm me as they gave me scans, and it ended up making me hallucinate like you wouldn't believe.

Funny thing is, I can clearly remember every single hallucination, and my state of mind at the time, and the reactions of people around me.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 11:49 PM
cdtm

I think content producers make "flawed releases" on purpose.

Say if we're talking about emulated Genesis games. Sonic Mega Collection for the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube is known for "emulation errors", like sound being a little bit off, or some lag at certain spots.

The next iteration "fixes" these bugs. Then it adds a few more. Which get "fixed" on the next one, and so on and so forth.

And those "perfect" packages that only have four games on them, and cost 15-30 dollars? They're in on that, too.

So spend big on small amounts of flawless emulation, or keep spending smaller amounts for old rope and minor fixes each pass.

Nowhere is there a version of these things that is both affordable AND perfect, which you'd think would be a good way to undercut the competition with a "We do it good AND cheap", but no one's doing that. Must be a reason, outside of profit margins (Like conspiring to lock in a market, as happens all the time..)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:30 PM
Jmanghan

Re: Conspiracy theory thread

Originally posted by cdtm
A thread for posting any theories you have, no matter how wild.

I suspect Facebook was a spook operation from the start. Yes, it's a well known fact they are used now, because with their popularity and reach for it would be stupid to deny it, but just look at the founders. You're got people with CIA ties, and one guy who was probably a mobster..

And Zuckerberg just happens to have sole control of the biggest spy network on the planet. The Feds only have to go through one Guy, instead of dealing with a group, which is convienent.
There's an ENTIRE... FORUM FOR THIS.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 09:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Those stupidly high prices for obviously bad art (A completely black background and a small line down the side is fine art? How stupid do they think we are?) is probably due to some kind of scam. Maybe there or four rich guys in on it, bidding it up to get a rich sucker on board and make a 100m+ bid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 11:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russian collusion still tops out as one of the more wacky conspiracy theories smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:52 PM
cdtm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot#1933

This is interesting. In the 1930's, a twice decorated General claimed he was approached by a cabal of industrialists to lead a military coup against Franklin Roosevelt, because his progressive policies were scaring them.

This man had an impeccable record, and should have been credible on the basis of his history of service alone, even if he didn't have actual proof (Which he did). And yet, everyone treated it like a hoax. The New York Times was among the first to ridicule him over it.

Funny how the entire media united against an anti capitalist who voted for FDR. So much for the "liberal media", because this guy sounds like a liberal.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 11:23 PM
cdtm

Class Action lawsuits are a scam.

You get 88 dollars, while the legal teams take a five billion dollar cut. I don't doubt the judges get a nice kickback, too. How else to explain why so many judges enable these ridiculous multi-billion dollar payout schemes?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 10:14 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I feel the Virgin Birth proves there is no conspiracy
Just my opinion

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 10:31 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Wonder Man
I feel the Virgin Birth proves there is no conspiracy
Just my opinion

I agree. No woman would lie about such a thing.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 07:33 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by cdtm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot#1933

This is interesting. In the 1930's, a twice decorated General claimed he was approached by a cabal of industrialists to lead a military coup against Franklin Roosevelt, because his progressive policies were scaring them.

This man had an impeccable record, and should have been credible on the basis of his history of service alone, even if he didn't have actual proof (Which he did). And yet, everyone treated it like a hoax. The New York Times was among the first to ridicule him over it.

Funny how the entire media united against an anti capitalist who voted for FDR. So much for the "liberal media", because this guy sounds like a liberal.

Butler was apparently an anti-capitalist leftie so he probably had some kind of a kneejerk reaction to some millionaire’s idle ramblings about FDR’s progressive policies.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 07:42 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Capitalism is a liberal value though lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 07:49 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Capitalism is a liberal value though lol

What does that say about the Times true values? Hmmmmm..

Another very, VERY interesting thing, is Butler claiming he was a glorfied thug for big business.

If it was true then, what about now?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 02:57 PM
cdtm

Here's Butlers quotes:

quote:
I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
From a speech (1933)
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
From a speech (1933)
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
From a speech (1933)
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
From a speech (1933)
Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
War is a racket (1935)
War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
War is a racket (1935)
There are 40,000,000 men under arms in the world today, and our statesmen and diplomats have the temerity to say that war is not in the making. Hell's bells! Are these 40,000,000 men being trained to be dancers?
War is a racket (1935)
A few profit – and the many pay. But there is a way to stop it. You can't end it by disarmament conferences. You can't eliminate it by peace parleys at Geneva. Well-meaning but impractical groups can't wipe it out by resolutions. It can be smashed effectively only by taking the profit out of war.
War is a racket (1935)
I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
War is a racket (1935)
"My interest is, my one hobby is, maintaining a democracy. If you get these 500,000 soldiers advocating anything smelling of Fascism, I am going to get 500,000 more and lick the hell out of you, and we will have a real war right at home."
Reply to Gerald MacGuire, after being asked to organize WWI veterans (for military support) in a fascist-coup of FDR, as related by Butler in testimony before Congress, 1934. A reporter (a Butler confidant) testified MacGuire said, "We might go along with Roosevelt and then do with him what Mussolini did with the King of Italy." Which was, made him a figure-head.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 03:04 PM