KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Conspiracy theory thread

Conspiracy theory thread
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

And now CBS CEO allegations, as CBS stock plummets.

I don't understand any of this. I mean, I "get" that companies are scrambling to cover their asses, and it's not the law costing jobs so much as the fear that they "might" be founded, and how it would look if they didn't take immediate action, but... Whatever happened to "slander/libel"? It used to be, if you claimed someone wiped their ass in the stall without proof, they'd sue you for defamation. So why aren't the accused fighting back with lawsuits, as they have for decades?

Unless the proof exists in every single case, and these people are being blackmailed? I suppose it's possible, but that's a conspiracy in and of itself.. Who would have access to proof of every single celebrity and high powered persons sexual misconducts?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 12:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://www.nycbar.org/get-legal-he...se-accusations/

Well, that could be one explanation. Can't sue for defamation, if you defame yourself first.

Lord knows many of these people have compromised characters.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 08:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Cryptocurrency was created to facilitate money laundering.

Almost all the high end investing/trading is done by organized crime
and governments.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 10:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen some on the left pushing a theory that Michael Cohen's lawyer is now walking back his claims that Cohen was going to testify that Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting because Trump had people threaten him lol.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 10:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Jared threatened to send him nudes if he didn't walk it back.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 11:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

From the uploader and maker of the plastic gun, and untraceable "ghost guns"...

quote:
He also criticized politicians for just realizing the loophole in the regulations of 3D printed guns -- the blueprints can be downloaded by anyone and are "protected by the First Amendment," as Wilson claimed.

"I'm sorry that a bunch of politicians woke up to the reality of this just last week," he said. "But this is the way that it's always been."

Criticizing legislators for not closing off loopholes he's exploiting. Isn't that interesting.

Is he a second amendment and guns rights enthusiast? Or is he pulling a stunt to give congress a clue, and get tighter gun regulations?

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 29th, 2018 at 02:01 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 01:52 PM
cdtm

I suspect many, many businesses are either fronts for laundering and other activities.

This is based on learning how, once upon a time, a guy from New York, in a suit, with a ton of money bought just about every small business in town. The old timers talk about it all the time, how they really didn't want to sell yet, asked for some ridiculous amount, dragged their feet any way they can, and they were just offered too much to not take it. Of course, they all assume he was a "wise guy" representative.

Could also have been a Wall Street or big business success story with deep pockets buying the small timers out, I guess. Just because a guys rich doesn't mean they're a gangster..

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:01 AM
cdtm

Michael Hastings was murdered.

He was just about the release a major expose, outing a heavy hitter in the "company", and his car picks that point to malfunction?

It was hacked. People have murdered for less, and this would have ruined careers, exposed a lot of corruption.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:42 PM
Flyattractor

I am sure the Clintons had NOTHING to do with it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

All those awesome popup/ad blockers?

Bet they're all selling data. Every single one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:58 PM
Flyattractor

Do you wear the same level of Aluminum Foil Hat as Alex Jones CD?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Plot Twist: time travel only works if you travel back in time to assassinate powerful people.

Or to inspire Chuck Berry 😉

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Do you wear the same level of Aluminum Foil Hat as Alex Jones CD?

What brand do you recommend?

Stuff itch's.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 09:46 PM
cdtm

The "national conversation" is a fraud. Collision between big media, government, education, ect ect.

This includes key "operatives" on both "sides". "Rabble rousers", or "actors".

The general public is duped into believing the only talking points are the ones they hear about every day. No one ever asks what ISN'T being discussed. (Ever hear about pro life liberals? They do exist. No one ever talks about them.

Pro choice conservatives also exist. You never hear about them.)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 09:49 PM
cdtm

If aliens came down and gave us a utopia where all needs were met, all problems solved, and money having no value due to nothing anyone anywhere needs or wants, I believe there would be a lot of unhappy people.

Because some humans need to dominate other humans. With no way to do this, you'd end up with many frustrated "wanna he's", who fancied themselves as masters of the universe..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 02:30 PM
cdtm

A guy in CNN said something like:

"I know it's common practice to pick from insiders, but the government shouldn't be run like a crime family.

.....poor choice of words."

Chuckled. because I'm highly suspicious that our government is, in fact, run by crime families. I mean, think about it, they infiltrated the unions because of the money potential. Why not the government? They have the funding, they have a support structure, and anyone can run.

If I was a crime boss, I'd try and invest in politics.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 01:24 PM
cdtm

You know all those data hacks?

How hard would it be to commit fraud, and blame it on hackers? They own the info, they could "hack" themselves and sell the info for easy money.

You may say "But that's crazy. They're undermining their own business."

Oh yeah, how? Who has a choice on using one of the three big credit rating companies? You use credit, they have your data, and everyone uses credit.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 09:51 PM
Flyattractor

Kind of like how when certain KMC posters get banned for stuff they didn't do?

Gotchya!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 09:53 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Kind of like how when certain KMC posters get banned for stuff they didn't do?

Gotchya!
Butthurt much?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 10:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Butthurt much?

Yes. I would say you quite are.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 10:20 PM