KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » CLASH OF THE MULTIVERSE: victreebelvictr vs Freedon Nadd

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
victreebelvictr, Successor of Gideon 10 76.92%
Freedon Nadd, Heir of Revanchiste 3 23.08%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CLASH OF THE MULTIVERSE: victreebelvictr vs Freedon Nadd
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Geistalt
Don't fret over what Nadd spews, victr. I still like you.

Don't give him false hopes. laughing out loud

You Sheevite. big grin cool big grin

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 16th, 2018 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

yes he is a sheevite, already more intelligent than you are.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:11 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Oh, but Sheevite is the definition of being 'stupid'. Also he was just messing with you. laughing out loud

Notice that he added 'still' instead of just saying 'I like you', that implies he tries his best to give you a favor and like you.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 17th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Freedon’s getting butchered with contemptuous ease :/

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:14 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Ant, as pathetic it is to make cringy jokes. Going out of you way to find all these cringy jokes, so you can make thread poking fun at the conduct of a stranger on the internet, on threads that are used to debate the combative prowess power of fictional characters is...

well it's exactly what I'd expect you to do.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:39 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ant, as pathetic it is to make cringy jokes. Going out of you way to find all these cringy jokes, so you can make thread poking fun at the conduct of a stranger on the internet, on threads that are used to debate the combative prowess power of fictional characters is...

well it's exactly what I'd expect you to do.

Chill Karun.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:14 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

shhevite is the definition of follower of sheev, not stupid, look over your facts. I see that you take the dictionary for granted on a daily basis.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:43 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote:
Freedon’s getting butchered with contemptuous ease :/

smile The ability to piss does not make you a troll.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:47 PM
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
smile The ability to piss does not make you a troll.

Joke’s on you, I can’t piss :/

Old Post May 18th, 2018 09:49 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

the ability to say stupid things makes you a troll. at freedons first words he was a troll in that case.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:33 PM
Freedon Nadd

quote:
Joke’s on you, I can’t piss :/

Piss me, fat boy!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...QnSKlLiLs6qk088

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:49 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
the ability to say stupid things makes you a troll. at freedons first words he was a troll in that case.

When people get stupid - I know it's time to:
Transform
And Troll Out!

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:51 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Way to add fuel to Ant's obsessions.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:08 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
shhevite is the definition of follower of sheev, .

I'll need you to quote a dictionary on that.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:08 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

i need you to know that it doesn't mean stupid, definitions are nit always from dictionaries you know.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:24 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

I just meant that even though there are people like The Merchant who like Nadd, there are also people like me who like victr more.

Y'know; when you said
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Notice that he added 'still' instead of just saying 'I like you', that implies he tries his best to give you a favor and like you.

Also, you have been getting butchered. Over and over.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Thank you geistal, I like those who are actually logical in their thinking.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:46 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

yw

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Can't wait for the 2.0 version of this thread which yall have accidentally intended

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 11:02 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Geistalt
I just meant that even though there are people like The Merchant who like Nadd, there are also people like me who like victr more.

Y'know; when you said

Also, you have been getting butchered. Over and over.

Been butchered, now I am back.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 08:20 AM