KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NY's attorney general resigns after assault accusations

NY's attorney general resigns after assault accusations
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

There is nothing wrong with a little role play in the bedroom.

What I found funny is the fact the chick stayed with him.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:41 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
There is nothing wrong with a little role play in the bedroom.

What I found funny is the fact the chick stayed with him.

Naughty nurse? Sure. Sexy schoolteacher? Why not. Slave? Not so much.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:45 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by socool8520
Naughty nurse? Sure. Sexy schoolteacher? Why not. Slave? Not so much.

Putting a chick in a leash and have her walking on all 4’s is sexy to me. She’s my little sex slave, and I am her master.

Now if your cruel for cruel sake in the bedroom, that’s something else.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:51 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

To each their own.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:53 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

To each their own.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:57 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I guess the schoolteacher thing isn't really a fantasy anymore. It happens on the regular these days.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Trump jr and Kellyanne Conway are gloating over this. Of course it is hypocritical to do so but...it's going to drive the left insane.

And just wait until Trump himself weighs in. Heads will be exploding.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think Trump should just chill consider his Stormy situation is still ongoing isn't it?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Trump should just chill consider his Stormy situation is still ongoing isn't it?

Lol it is still ongoing and it will continue to be ongoing until Trump leaves office.

But sex with a hooker isn't the same as beating the shit out of women. Plus Trump just won't be able to help himself, might as well enjoy it at least.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Trump is basically squeaky clean unless you're a religious moralist.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:29 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leftists: at least we hold our own accountable

Leftists: Ted Kennedy, who is that?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:48 PM
dadudemon

It seems both of the parties have d-bags in abundance. Our government officials need a major overhaul...

Ding ding ding!

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Trumper denial in here is hilarious and delicious.

Dem accused of sexual assault = Get that creep out of there!

Trump accused of sexual assault = They're just allegations, prove it!!!!1!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2018 04:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ My first post was fire them all. lol Followed by both parties are littered with d-bags.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 05:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ My first post was fire them all. lol Followed by both parties are littered with d-bags.

Not sure about firing them all, but term limits for senators and such is something we most definitely need. It's one of the few things I agreed with Trump and while I won't hold my breath, it's something I do hope he does.

I would be fine with removing people like Nancy Pelosi who's been in office for what seems forever. People like her need to move on and let others have a shot.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 06:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ It was in jest for the most part, but I agree, there should definitely be term limits.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The Trumper denial in here is hilarious and delicious.

Dem accused of sexual assault = Get that creep out of there!

Trump accused of sexual assault = They're just allegations, prove it!!!!1!

Lol the only person in the thread who said anything close to "get him out of there" actually spoke of firing all politicians. But nice try.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 07:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Who do you think you're fooling, you're glad he's out. Why play games.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 07:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Who do you think you're fooling, you're glad he's out. Why play games.

So...you indeed do realize nobody said "get him out of there"? Good.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 07:37 PM