KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dr. Strange vs. Magneto

Dr. Strange vs. Magneto
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Everyone stop the back & forth dick waving. Take it to the off topic thread if you wanna talk shit.

Very much appreciated Impediment.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 03:57 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You know he's including your homophobic remarks, right?

Back to the topic, Magneto wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 04:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
You know he's including your homophobic remarks, right?

Back to the topic, Magneto wins.

Your biased opinion is respected.

Strange takes this one.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 04:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Your biased opinion is respected.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think Josh is now my least favorite KMCer...it was Golgo but ya know what Golgo at least has some redeeming qualities...

Anyway, Because of the pins in Strange's hands Magneto wins.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:41 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I think Josh is now my least favorite KMCer...it was Golgo but ya know what Golgo at least has some redeeming qualities...

Boy, are you gonna keep going against Impediment's words!??

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:04 PM
Silent Master

Your post was also not on topic, so you should take your own advice.

BTW, Magneto wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Your post was also not on topic, so you should take your own advice.

BTW, Magneto wins.

Which post? The one where i am asking him if he will continue to break Imp's words? He is disrupting the thread, i have the right to question his illegal attitude.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:11 PM
Silent Master

Which post? The one where i am asking him if he will continue to break Imp's words? He is disrupting the thread, i have the right to question his illegal attitude.

This is your second poster where you don't address the topic of the thread. IOW, disrupting the thread. stop being a hypocrite.

Back to the topic. Strange loses.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:14 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

This is your second poster where you don't address the topic of the thread. IOW, disrupting the thread. stop being a hypocrite.

Okay clearly you are trolling.

Back to the topic. Strange loses.

Have already addressed such idea.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:16 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

laughing out loud

He is the one attacking me whilst i state that Strange wins. So he better stops or i call IMP again.
You didn't quote my entire statement. I clearly said Magneto wins. Go back and look it up.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:17 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You didn't quote my entire statement. I clearly said Magneto wins. Go back and look it up.

You did, after the irrelevant out-of-topic comment. So stop it and debate, or begone.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:18 PM
Silent Master

Yes you did and I agree that Magneto wins.

You did, after the irrelevant out-of-topic comment. So stop it and debate, or begone.

This is yet another post where you don't address the topic. stop ignoring Imp's warning.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:22 PM
Impediment
Endless

OMFG.

Everyone get back to the thread topic, please.

I don't care who said what.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:54 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote