KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs. Superman: Pure h2h fight.

Hulk vs. Superman: Pure h2h fight.
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on JL movie supes takes this 9.9/10. And for those who say superman is not skilled, show us a fight in which hulk displayed good h2h fighting skills.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:30 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What does the Hulk have to do with whether or not Superman is a skilled fighter?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does the Hulk have to do with whether or not Superman is a skilled fighter?

Bcos some have made the claim that since supes aint skilled he's gonna lose. so show instances where hulk fights with skill.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:36 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by The Spectre+
Bcos some have made the claim that since supes aint skilled he's gonna lose. so show instances where hulk fights with skill.

Saying that Superman loses due to his lack of skill is not the same as saying the Hulk is skilled. you would be better served asking why Superman's obvious lack of skill would tip the fight in Hulk's favor. instead of trying to strawmen people.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based on JL movie supes takes this 9.9/10. And for those who say superman is not skilled, show us a fight in which hulk displayed good h2h fighting skills.
Hulk is stronger than Superman and he was able to deal with Thor’s superior skill. Thor has skill on Hulk and Superman and since Hulk has shown the ability to counter I’d say Superman gets the brakes beaten off him.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 12:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman is much stronger and more durable, as well as a better fighter (it's not often you hear that one lmao).

Hulk's reach is much higher, but it won't really matter. Superman can palm Hulk's punches and every punch he throws will break bones, at the least.

Why is Superman much stronger and more durable?

Explain, the reasoning behind these statements.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Superman is more durable because he tanked far greater damage than MCU has, by far.

And I don't know if he's stronger but with his strength + speed, Superman punches should hit phucking hard.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 9th, 2018 02:00 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

you see, therein lies the danger for hulk > he faced a thor who you can say is skill based(and still lost/did not win). But this time he will face someone who's ready to trade blow for blow. And we know(at least i know) supes punches are stronger,and can grow stronger.

Yes,brawling is what hulk knows how to do best but when you face a better brawler, (by feats) you got to lose.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 02:21 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman is more durable because he tanked far greater damage than MCU has, by far.

And I don't know if he's stronger but with his strength + speed, Superman punches should hit phucking hard.

He doesn't have superspeed here.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 02:36 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

you see, therein lies the danger for hulk > he faced a thor who you can say is skill based(and still lost/did not win). But this time he will face someone who's ready to trade blow for blow. And we know(at least i know) supes punches are stronger,and can grow stronger.

Yes,brawling is what hulk knows how to do best but when you face a better brawler, (by feats) you got to lose.

I'm curious what makes you say Superman hits harder? He doesn't have any striking feat to compare to the leviathan punch or even the Surtur smash.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 02:37 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm curious what makes you say Superman hits harder? He doesn't have any striking feat to compare to the leviathan punch or even the Surtur smash.

His headbutt made diana smash the ground, imagine how strong his fists would be.+ he was able to stop two uniting motherboxes(which individualy have planetary power).

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:05 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

His headbutt made diana smash the ground, imagine how strong his fists would be.+ he was able to stop two uniting motherboxes(which individualy have planetary power).

Diana weighs about 120 lbs. Regardless of how strong she is, it's not that hard to get her off her feet. Besides, that's still nowhere near the leviathan punch.

Stopping the motherboxes is not a striking feat.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

False, he doesn’t have the feats of Thor since you want to feat it up. The dude passed out holding up a tower. Just stop.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I mathematically proved that the leviathan punch was under 200 tons of force. That's assuming the leviathan weighed 1000 tons.

For those who are not adept in physics, here you go.
Note: The Leviathan is probably somewhere between 200-500 tons. Let’s just say 1000 tons for the sake of argument. That way, no one should have a problem.

How much force does it take to stop a 1000ton object moving at 20m/s in 10 seconds?
Force = change in momentum/ change in time
= (1000ton * 20m/s) /(10s)
= (907185kg * 20m/s) /(10s)
= 1.81e6 N
= 204 tons of force

So assuming Hulk wasn’t bracing (allowing the concrete to supply the pushing or stopping force) then its a 204 ton feat at the most.

But the reality is that the concrete was supplying the majority of the stopping force as Hulk’s arm was extended through the majority of the feat (he did give a little push here and there though). So the feat is significantly less than 204 tons.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on May 9th, 2018 at 04:51 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 04:45 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
I mathematically proved that the leviathan punch was under 200 tons of force. That's assuming the leviathan weighed 1000 tons

If you proved it, name the people that agreed with you.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 04:49 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I mathematically proved that the leviathan punch was under 200 tons of force. That's assuming the leviathan weighed 1000 tons.

For those who are not adept in physics, here you go.
Note: The Leviathan is probably somewhere between 200-500 tons. Let’s just say 1000 tons for the sake of argument. That way, no one should have a problem.

How much force does it take to stop a 1000ton object moving at 20m/s in 10 seconds?
Force = change in momentum/ change in time
= (1000ton * 20m/s) /(10s)
= (907185kg * 20m/s) /(10s)
= 1.81e6 N
= 204 tons of force

So assuming Hulk wasn’t bracing (allowing the concrete to supply the pushing or stopping force) then its a 204 ton feat at the most.

But the reality is that the concrete was supplying the majority of the stopping force as Hulk’s arm was extended through the majority of the feat (he did give a little push here and there though). So the feat is significantly less than 204 tons.

Everyone here knows your calculations are worth sh!t. For example, you didn't even take into consideration that the leviathan is applying a constant amount of force to keep itself moving.

You should know by now that no one takes your math seriously.

Last edited by FrothByte on May 9th, 2018 at 04:56 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 04:53 PM
h1a8

Everyone here knows your calculations are worth sh!t. For example, you didn't even take into consideration that the leviathan is applying a constant amount of force to keep itself moving.

You should know by now that no one takes your math seriously.

I did. That's why I gave 1000 tons instead of 500 tons.
If it takes 204 tons to stop its momentum in 10 seconds then it takes 204 tons to propel it forward to the same speed in the same time.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:15 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Poor h1. He’s a joke.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:34 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I did. That's why I gave 1000 tons instead of 500 tons.
If it takes 204 tons to stop its momentum in 10 seconds then it takes 204 tons to propel it forward to the same speed in the same time.

So.... you computed for the leviathan's propulsion by simply doubling it's weight? Wow. And you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:47 PM
Impediment
Endless

Superman has Flash speed and is stronger.

Superman stomps.

Edit: If this is strictly H2H, Superman still wins.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on May 9th, 2018 at 05:52 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:49 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote