KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?

Get Raped? Or get Successfully falsely accused of Rape?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Get Raped 8 100.00%
Get accused of rape by some woman who everyone believes 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

Depends on whom I'm being raped by, obviously.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:32 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd probably just take the rape, even if I managed to clear myself in a court of law, since based on the parameters I set up even if you win the court proceedings you are found guilty in the court of public opinion and shunned and reviled by society. That's the kind of thing that could destroy your life even if you don't get found guilty.

People who are exonerated of rape allegations and released from prison often receive large financial settlements and plenty of public sympathy.

What does it say about y'all that you would prefer a dick in the ass in the near term to playing the long game for a financial reward?

Probably this:

Originally posted by dadudemon
"This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"

Old Post May 10th, 2018 07:25 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

While we are on the subject:

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Sadly it might come down to a 20 min rape vs a 20 year weekly rape while in prison.

Options not looking good.

Originally posted by Kurk
Idgaf about public opinion unless my business was at risk of failing. Only then would I take the rape. Not to mention a one time and done is better than daily prison shower occurances.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Get raped? Or sent to jail to get raped? Sounds like a lose-lose.

Why are you beta boys so convinced you are going to be raped in prison?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 07:30 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment.

Then your thought experiment is a total fail, because it does not test for that at all. It asks people to assess how damaging they think a false conviction is, not a false allegation. Or are you saying you would rather damage your rectum than your reputation?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 07:35 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Calm down rapist

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 10th, 2018 08:16 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude...

...or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape

Well, the latter is pretty bad yeah, but the former has me forcing myself on...myself.

Intriguing.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 09:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Old Post May 10th, 2018 11:21 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Then your thought experiment is a total fail, because it does not test for that at all. It asks people to assess how damaging they think a false conviction is, not a false allegation. Or are you saying you would rather damage your rectum than your reputation?

Why don't you actually read my post, I said a false conviction was a possibility, but that everyone believing the allegation in the court of public opinion was a certainty.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 10th, 2018 11:44 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Can I be roofied? If so, I might take the rape and possibly wake up thinking I'd had a really huge bowel movement when coming home drunk.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:05 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to admit when I read "everyone around you and her believes her" I assumed you were including people like the police, etc. I guess I assumed in this situation guilt and going to prison was guaranteed.

It's a different story if it's possible to avoid prison.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While we are on the subject:

A very good point.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Robtard
A very good point.

Why do you think it's a good point?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:56 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why do you think it's a good point?

Because not everyone is raped in prison and here are people already convinced that if they were to end up in prison, they'd be some other inmate's bitchboi by default.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Because not everyone is raped in prison and here are people already convinced that if they were to end up in prison, they'd be some other inmate's bitchboi by default.

Well, playing the chances here, seeing as 200k (https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131113&page=1) men are raped in prisons every year. While that is not a majority of men, a few things would likely up the chances of a poster here getting targeted if he is sent to prison for rape, as the posters here would likely:

1) have no murderous tendencies.
2) have no gang affiliations.
3) got convicted of a crime of a sexual nature.
4) have very little true know-how of how to function within a criminal/violent environment as to not get targeted.
5) would likely stand out as said person would likely be broken, weak and miserable as they enter the prison system.
6) would likely get sent to a prison with other sexual predators (unless there is a law preventing this? Info/correction needed, if so.)

Personally, I hold no delusions that I could fight off a seasoned violent criminal even tho I have almost 10 years of self defense training. Likely it would come either in groups or when I least expect it.

Do you think the chances are good that a poster here (if sent to prison for rape) would escape sexual violence?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rape isn't guaranteed. But it's certainly possible.

Juice from Sons of Anarchy got raped by Marilyn Manson in prison. Don't you ever forget that.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, playing the chances here, seeing as 200k (https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131113&page=1) men are raped in prisons every year. While that is not a majority of men, a few things would likely up the chances of a poster here getting targeted if he is sent to prison for rape, as the posters here would likely:

1) have no murderous tendencies.
2) have no gang affiliations.
3) got convicted of a crime of a sexual nature.
4) have very little true know-how of how to function within a criminal/violent environment as to not get targeted.
5) would likely stand out as said person would likely be broken, weak and miserable as they enter the prison system.
6) would likely get sent to a prison with other sexual predators (unless there is a law preventing this? Info/correction needed, if so.)

Personally, I hold no delusions that I could fight off a seasoned violent criminal even tho I have almost 10 years of self defense training. Likely it would come either in groups or when I least expect it.

Do you think the chances are good that a poster here (if sent to prison for rape) would escape sexual violence?

The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types, so they're taking the D if they ever found themselves in prison.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes and the occasional (by comparison) false accusers of it.

Last edited by Robtard on May 10th, 2018 at 06:06 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:03 PM
dadudemon

The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types, so they're taking the D if they ever found themselves in prison.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes.

I thought it was obvious that being falsely accused and convicted for rape is obviously worse than a single rape session.

Unless the rape session is a very long and tortured event?

I don't know, what does OP say?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought it was obvious that being falsely accused and convicted for rape is obviously worse than a single rape session.

Unless the rape session is a very long and tortured event?

I don't know, what does OP say?

I saw it as you're accused and it looks bad and you could end up in prison if convicted. Did I take it (pun intended) wrong?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:08 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The majority of the posters here are milquetoast types.

But let's be real-real for a moment, cool? The reason for this thread and the very specific way it was worded ('taking a black dick or being accused') was to push the narrative that being accused of rape is actually worse than being raped. It's a jab towards women as they're the largest target of sexual rapes.

It doesn't seem that way to me, tbh. I think it's more of a jab towards the people who downplay the impact of rape accusations and argumentation towards the potential for damage relative to an actual rape. And the need to address the damage caused by such in a commensurate (to the damage) manner.

But I am mostly unaware of the true personalities and intentions of the posters here so I might be mistaken and it might be really just baiting for the sake of baiting and I do acknowledge the possibility of that seeing as how these forums are.

Still an interesting thought experiment/discussion (if it goes smoothly), tho, IMO.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:16 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I saw it as you're accused and it looks bad and you could end up in prison if convicted. Did I take it (pun intended) wrong?

My assumption was that if everyone believed that you are a rapist, wouldn't there be sufficiently compelling evidence for them to do so? And wouldn't the chances of conviction be almost a certainty if this were the case?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:25 PM