KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Man

Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Man
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Man

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

(please log in to view the image)

Fight Takes Place in Orbit.

Who Wins?

Current and Classic Versions.

No BFR.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wonder Man's stamina can't be matched by anyone but Goliath.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:56 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Wonder Man would still win

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:00 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Their last fight happened in Revengers 2-part arc, I think... it was pretty even.

Only Carol looked like a woman then.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thought he was mind controlled?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Thought he was mind controlled?

No, he just disagreed with Avengers' ways and formed a team that was supposed to stop them.

He calmed down in later arcs and became a pacifist laughing out loud That's why he didn't even try to fight Banner in their most recent encounter, btw.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 09:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

He was always slightly above her. Not sure anymore, she may have been given a push that makes her surpass him. It wouldn't surprise me if she could beat him up as badly as Hyperion did these days.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 10:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Power-wise Carol hasn't changed much... she was totally unable to hurt the Hulk (Bruce) with her blows...

But she can go Binary, right?

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:25 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Power-wise Carol hasn't changed much... she was totally unable to hurt the Hulk (Bruce) with her blows...

Going Binary may not be an option at this point in time.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:34 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I see.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:51 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

That was under Hickman though with normal power. Once Bendis got his bald headed chicken fukker hooks in her is when she shot way up.

Bendis Binary vs Hulk would be a fight. Bendis Captain Marvel actually vs Hulk would likely be a big one. Even under Ewing she shot up pretty high as well, and she's accepted as more powerful than Blue Marvel under seemingly normal instances.

I don't think we even have an in universe explanation either. I know people are like "Tony's suits are shit" but that Civil War 2 fight was a huge disparity in what Carol used to be and what she is now. Raping Iron Man in a big super suit is far beyond her previous paygrade.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 11:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Binary isn't that impressive, Colossus was able to restrain her.

Simon wins.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 12:14 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Binary isn't that impressive, Colossus was able to restrain her.

Simon wins.

Depends on the writer.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:16 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by One Big Mob

I don't think we even have an in universe explanation either. I know people are like "Tony's suits are shit" but that Civil War 2 fight was a huge disparity in what Carol used to be and what she is now. Raping Iron Man in a big super suit is far beyond her previous paygrade.

It's not just that "his suits are shit." It's that people focus on that one scan. She evaporated his armor after an entire issue of back and forth fighting, where she's constantly amping of his energy. She didn't start out at that level, failing on her early attempt to destroy his suit.

She was completely drunk last time they fought, and still nearly tore his head off after amping. She's just a bad matchup for Tony. It's why he prepped against her energy absorption in their first CWII encounter. He makes a brand new armor and some how forgot to add that little feature though.

It's just not that big a deal imo. At the very least, it only told us what we already knew. She has really strong energy attacks that she can amp if given the opportunity.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 12th, 2018 at 08:45 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 08:42 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by StyleTime
It's not just that "his suits are shit." It's that people focus on that one scan. She evaporated his armor after an entire issue of back and forth fighting, where she's constantly amping of his energy. She didn't start out at that level, failing on her early attempt to destroy his suit.

She was completely drunk last time they fought, and still nearly tore his head off after amping. She's just a bad matchup for Tony. It's why he prepped against her energy absorption in their first CWII encounter. He makes a brand new armor and some how forgot to add that little feature though.

It's just not that big a deal imo. At the very least, it only told us what we already knew. She has really strong energy attacks that she can amp if given the opportunity.
Where was it said she amped off his energy in the second fight? All I remember it saying is that it wouldn't taint her like the previous one did. And in the prior fight, Tony only blasted her because he knew it would take her out Not that he used much energy blasts like that one, but it'd be a little odd that he suddenly started amping her without a statement.

Also pretty much every attack she landed did noticable damage to his suit. In fact I don't think she ever landed an attack without it showing at least a cubic foot worth of damage.

Which is something that seemed previously above her level by far without Binary. Though I'd be curious of how you'd explain how she did so much damage to Thanos to the point of an argument being made that she could solo him.

At least under Bendis her feats are way higher than what she previously has shown. And he wrote her before too. I highly doubt she would have been much threat to Iron Man in Mighty Avengers for that matter under Bendis, let alone a big amped Iron Man. Her power has creeped tremendously. Even under Ewing she was regarded as more powerful than Blue Marvel

Old Post May 12th, 2018 09:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

They already fought, he wrecked her. Now if she goes Binary, it's game over for him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:31 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
That was under Hickman though with normal power. Once Bendis got his bald headed chicken fukker hooks in her is when she shot way up.

Bendis Binary vs Hulk would be a fight. Bendis Captain Marvel actually vs Hulk would likely be a big one. Even under Ewing she shot up pretty high as well, and she's accepted as more powerful than Blue Marvel under seemingly normal instances.

What tier would you place "this" Captain Marvel?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by carver9
What tier would you place "this" Captain Marvel?

"trans"?

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Flyattractor
"trans"?

Aka "Carl Manvers"

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:44 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't think any writer actually thinks of her as a big gun. It's like, the new-age Marvel SJW's that write her that way to get browny points. Otherwise, she's in the background. Editorial force feeds her like some chemotherapy drug. Her books always tank.

Nobody likes her, and she was a **** in CW2.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote