KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs. Kurse & Abomination

Thanos vs. Kurse & Abomination
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
In less time. And Thanos wasn't even struggling.

And Thor didn't defeat Hulk. So it's pretty useless to debate it.

So again, what makes you think Kurse is > Hulk? Even worse, what makes you think he holds a chance against Thanos?

So why did you even bring it up? Hulk never fought godmode Thor properly. Which means what you originally said was false.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 04:42 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
So why did you even bring it up? Hulk never fought godmode Thor properly. Which means what you originally said was false.

What!!? Didn't fought him properly? WTH?

Either way!

Kurse still lacks feats to put him in par with Hulk. And we know how badly Thanos beat Hulk without even a tear of sweat!

So again, what the hell is this all about!?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 04:44 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Claiming that Kurse can beat Thanos is among the biggest stupidities i've heard in this forum. Like ****ing Seriously?
laughing

No, you're just insecure about Thanos because he didn't do almost anything in the film WITHOUT the IG and stones. So you're feeling scared that his innate power can be tested. Claiming Kurse COULD beat Thanos based on the logic we have in the MCU is not a stretch at all. Kurse is obviously a helluva lot stronger than Thor and Hulk, so that alone means he is at least capable of putting up some fight. Stop being so defensive about your precious Thanos and understand that Kurse would put a hurtin'on him. Thanos was impressive in IW for sure, but so was Kurse. Again his infinity stone feats don't count because this is a pure melee beatdown.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:12 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
laughing

No, you're just insecure about Thanos because he didn't do almost anything in the film WITHOUT the IG and stones. So you're feeling scared that his innate power can be tested. Claiming Kurse COULD beat Thanos based on the logic we have in the MCU is not a stretch at all. Kurse is obviously a helluva lot stronger than Thor and Hulk, so that alone means he is at least capable of putting up some fight. Stop being so defensive about your precious Thanos and understand that Kurse would put a hurtin'on him. Thanos was impressive in IW for sure, but so was Kurse. Again his infinity stone feats don't count because this is a pure melee beatdown.

Mr. CT, since you lack evidence to back up your claims Your opinion is respected

Bring me evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan one hand and we will debate. Otherwise, you are just speaking Bull Shit!

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:39 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

What!!? Didn't fought him properly? WTH?

Either way!

Kurse still lacks feats to put him in par with Hulk. And we know how badly Thanos beat Hulk without even a tear of sweat!

So again, what the hell is this all about!?

Yes. Tell me when and where Hulk fought a full godmode Thor from start to finish?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:41 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yes. Tell me when and where Hulk fought a full godmode Thor from start to finish?

Count the minutes from when Thor became God Mode to where he got shocked.

Its more than the time Thanos took to defeat Hulk. And furthermore, Thanos was surprised by Hulk!

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:43 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Count the minutes from when Thor became God Mode to where he got shocked.

Its more than the time Thanos took to defeat Hulk. And furthermore, Thanos was surprised by Hulk!

You mean you're counting slow motion?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:00 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You mean you're counting slow motion?

Slow motion!!? The only scene where there is slow motion is where Thor sent Hulk flying away. The rest is normal.

And still, Hulk wasn't K.Od! Thanos did K.O Hulk and even made him fear him!

One way or then next Thanos beats!

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:14 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Furthermore, after the fight. It's clear Hulk ain't even weak or harmed!

After being wiped by Thanos, Hulk didn't even had the guts to make another appearance!

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:16 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Mr. CT, since you lack evidence to back up your claims Your opinion is respected

Bring me evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan one hand and we will debate. Otherwise, you are just speaking Bull Shit!
You're a strange bird. Really strange.

Anyway, Kurse after squashing Hulk's head in like a grape goes on to battle Thanos in a epic brawl. Maybe THanos wins, maybe Kurse wins, could go either way if Thanos is deprived of his infinity stones.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 14th, 2018 06:00 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Thanos will break Kurse's head and will kill Abomination with his body.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 12:12 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You're a strange bird. Really strange.

Anyway, Kurse after squashing Hulk's head in like a grape goes on to battle Thanos in a epic brawl. Maybe Thanos wins, maybe Kurse wins, could go either way if Thanos is deprived of his infinity stones.

The Tribunal is just doing his job mr. Doom.

Now, ONCE MORE! Your opinion is respected just like I always tell Froth, Silent and Darth Thor, unless you bring evidence to back up your claims, they are but mere biased opinions.

If you want to argue Kurse being above Hulk, bring a feat that can compete against stopping a Leviathan with one hand. Which obviously, Kurse has not.

Furthermore, Kurse was penetrated by a random sword. Which means he ain't as durable as Hulk is.

So again, hearing Kurse has even a chance against Thanos is a Stupidity

Old Post May 14th, 2018 04:47 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Single-Cell
Thanos will break Kurse's head and will kill Abomination with his body.

The Tribunal agrees.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 04:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

The Tribunal is just doing his job mr. Doom.

Now, ONCE MORE! Your opinion is respected just like I always tell Froth, Silent and Darth Thor, unless you bring evidence to back up your claims, they are but mere biased opinions.

If you want to argue Kurse being above Hulk, bring a feat that can compete against stopping a Leviathan with one hand. Which obviously, Kurse has not.

Furthermore, Kurse was penetrated by a random sword. Which means he ain't as durable as Hulk is.

So again, hearing Kurse has even a chance against Thanos is a Stupidity
You're talking about stupidity? I've already given the reasons why Kurse is clearly >>>>>>>>Hulk and yet you're too blinded by your Thanos fanboyism to think clearly.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:14 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You're talking about stupidity? I've already given the reasons why Kurse is clearly >>>>>>>>Hulk and yet you're too blinded by your Thanos fanboyism to think clearly.

Bring it on then! Otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself fellow.

Bring evidence that Kurse can stop a Leviathan with one hand!

Bring evidence that Kurse who got crossed with a sword is somehow more durable than Hulk.

laughing out loud Good luck with that.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 08:27 PM
Nevan

I don't really remember the Dark World, but couldn't you compare Kurse and Hulk by the state Thor was in after their blows?

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:51 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nevan
I don't really remember the Dark World, but couldn't you compare Kurse and Hulk by the state Thor was in after their blows?

Dark World is full of inconsistencies and plot holes, Kurse not being the exception.

First of all, we never saw Thor actually using Lightning attacks or hammering Kurse. We also saw a more distracted and less serious Thor.

We also saw Kurse being easily impaled by a common random sword whilst somehow he could out-power a returning Mjolnir.

Still, Kurse got too little feats to even contest Hulk.

The biggest display of strength from Kurse is when he lifted the big boulder and cast it at Thor. Yet he was holding it with two hands, and clearly struggled to ditch it. Hulk stopped a much bigger object one handily (Leviathan feat) without struggling.

Answering your question, no you can't! Not when you analyze the feats.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on May 14th, 2018 at 10:00 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:57 PM
Darth Thor

Seems the Hulk fanboys have all switched to Thanos fanboys now Lol

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Seems the Hulk fanboys have all switched to Thanos fanboys now Lol

As I always tell you Darth, just because you love Thor's cock doesn't mean everyone does too laughing out loud

By the way, it's called being impartial.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 10:01 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Josh and his cock obsession...

Old Post May 14th, 2018 10:10 PM