KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bishop strength level

Bishop strength level
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 17th, 2018 04:01 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
(please log in to view the image)

Even your broken link is ‘durr’...! laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:41 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

what is this riv?

Attachment: bear-pooping.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:08 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:34 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Dareangel
what is this riv?

The sum total of your IQ.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Hard to believe this is one of like 3 threads i’m even intetested in posting to on this whole page...laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:38 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

CBvF at its finest.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by riv6672
The sum total of your IQ.

dont be mad riv. you can tell us your secrets. now why do we see you spying on a shitting bear?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:42 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
CBvF at its finest.

Yeah, it seems to be going through a rough patch.

quote:
dont be mad riv.

The fact that you think ppl who make fun of you are mad tells me you must believe you meet a lot of angry ppl every day. laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:56 AM
Dareangel

Yeah, it seems to be going through a rough patch.

The fact that you think ppl who make fun of you are mad tells me you must believe you meet a lot of angry ppl every day. laughing

but you didnt answer my question. why were you spying on a shitting bear?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:16 PM
riv6672

Actually i did answer. Scroll through the last 2 pages and get back to me.

See you in a week.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:25 PM
Dareangel

Actually i did answer. Scroll through the last 2 pages and get back to me.

See you in a week.

1. no you didnt...

2. why a week? why are you going away for so long? is that the period when bears shit in the woods?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:44 PM
riv6672

I figured it would take you at -least- a week to come up w. the wrong answer. stick out tongue

Seriously though, why is your Beast thread closed? I liked that one.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:31 PM
Dareangel

I figured it would take you at -least- a week to come up w. the wrong answer. stick out tongue

Seriously though, why is your Beast thread closed? I liked that one.

i dont know.... i liked the thread too but i guess the answer is that we already have an overall ownage thread

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:44 AM
riv6672

See, i figure if you get a thread closed, it’d be nice to have the closer annitate the reason why, so you dont wind up doing the same thing again.
Ah well.

I wonder how strong Gambit is. I know he’s got more than standard physical abilities, but have never seen a set level for him.

(Beast is way better than Gambit at basketball, BTW)
https://m.imgur.com/SxNua39

Old Post May 19th, 2018 05:52 AM
Dareangel

yes, to me gambit always was one of those characters that the things are not clear with him. he has plenty of showings of kicking sabretooth's ass. he has showings of matching respetful streets in physical confrontations. the thing with gambit is the fact his mutant powers of charging things with kinetic energy, overshadow his physical attributes. therefor, he is not recognized by them. he did get his ass beat easily by bullseye in h2h. owned by agent zero as well. in the past he had nice h2h showings but today it seems like marvel took it away from him. he also has this innocent dumb look on his face when he is fighting today. no anger no heart...

Last edited by Dareangel on May 19th, 2018 at 06:08 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2018 06:01 AM