KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat 11

Mortal Kombat 11
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like the gameplay. Not a fan of the Skarlet redesign though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I think I heard about that. Nice.

As for Dark Raiden, I hope he's not too much of the focus on the antagonist side. Should be Onaga imo whose return is long overdue. Plus the idea of Dark Raiden to my understanding is that he isn't really evil, so much as he is an edgelord who protects Earthrealm through ruthless means by needlessly killing/destroying things. I don't know, but I never liked the concept that much and prefer the normal uncorrupted Raiden, even if he isn't perfect and makes plenty mistakes in the story.

Raiden has never been boss-like either, so having him as like a final boss would be a bit underwhelming, but I expect that may be what we end up getting. Will have to see.

Dollars to donuts, Dark Raiden is the final boss. We already got a game where he was just there, can't see them doing it again without big plans.

The hero will, of course, be Fujin.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 12:13 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Apparently the time lady (forgot her name) was said to be the boss in part of the stream. At least is something new, though I will admit finally seeing how Raiden tortured and beheaded Shinnok was badass.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 05:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Its official now each character has multiple intro and outros from which you can choose from...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 10:11 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Damn the visuals and coolness of these fatalities are amazing...
Scorpion has the Best so far, Geras is the only lame one for me...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 10:27 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Watched Angry Joe's review with Ed Boon, Boon says that the Time God woman has been manipulating events since the first MK game.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

People want Shaggy to be playable...

There is already a petition with more then 300.000 signs...

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 02:09 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaggy Doo? In MK11.. eek!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 02:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Shaggy probably has more of a chance being in the game than Spawn sadly.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 03:07 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So true.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 03:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ultra Instinct Shaggy has become such a meme that even Ed Boon has contributed to.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 09:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Fatality should be him force feeding the opponent with scooby snacks till they explode....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:08 PM
KCJ506

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Fatality should be him force feeding the opponent with scooby snacks till they explode....

And the second one has his opponent being run over by the Mystery Machine.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 10:11 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 03:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I like the fatality.

D'vorah also got revealed.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 06:28 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

B-b-but teh posted leak didn't have D'Vorah on the list!

She looks alright for a returning character I guess, but more impressed with Kabal here.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 06:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ended up looking up how Kabal got his Flash like speed power. Something to do with his time in Outworld.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 07:20 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The only reason I'm glad D'vorah's in is Mileena will get her chance at revenge here soon.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 6th, 2019 at 12:06 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 12:03 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Kitana and Rain can be also found as characters in the menu.

Kitana's is used for Kostumize, Rain is for Konquest.

Hope they make it.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 12:07 PM
Estacado
Legendary

A source code for trophies has been leaked confirming Rain and Erron.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 06:57 AM