KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What WB/DC should do to compete against Disney/Marvel's MCU?

What WB/DC should do to compete against Disney/Marvel's MCU?
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its also a massive financial risk to continue after what happened with JL.

Aside from Wonder Woman that is. But that can continue as its own series.

You're assuming the other films will flop too. They could, but they can also be a success as well. Only time will tell

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:45 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
You're assuming the other films will flop too. They could, but they can also be a success as well. Only time will tell
I do hope this wounded franchise survives so I can debate against this inferior franchise.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 10:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I said its a big risk. Didnt assume anything.

Fact is though aside from Wonder Woman no ones really interested in more at the moment. As Justice League proved.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I said its a big risk. Didnt assume anything.

Fact is though aside from Wonder Woman no ones really interested in more at the moment. As Justice League proved.

That's because JL was associated with Snyder. SHAZAM and Aquaman aren't. Neither is The Batman, New Gods, and Blackhawks. Those could be big.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That's because JL was associated with Snyder. SHAZAM and Aquaman aren't. Neither is The Batman, New Gods, and Blackhawks. Those could be big.
Excuses. Dceu brand has been devalued. Your excuse don’t change the facts. Justice league was such a colossal failure it brings a smile to my face.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And that just proves what a HORRIBLE Hollow Empty and Sad person you are.

Which brings a smile to MY Face!

eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor

eek!
Nah, it’s called supporting my brand over this one. I’m not sad I am happy. MCU is bigger than Star Wars and infinity War is the best film of all time.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:33 AM
Flyattractor

Words and Actions buddy boy. It is just sad that you are such a closed off Elitist Snot. That is what makes you a horrible empty hollow person.

I want Good Movies from ALL of the Franchise. Not just One.

Go Push your Horriblenes somewhere it is wanted.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

eek!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Words and Actions buddy boy. It is just sad that you are such a closed off Elitist Snot. That is what makes you a horrible empty hollow person.

I want Good Movies from ALL of the Franchise. Not just One.

Go Push your Horriblenes somewhere it is wanted.

I do too but when the dceu fails I’ll rub it the **** in. I paid to see all these movies and the justice league was bad. Shame on them for putting up a video game cgi villain and passing this off as anything but a shoddy rushed project. The dceu is a shit show save WW who I give credit for both when the film came out and now as a strong character.

MCU has been putting out awesome films for a decade and given me the greatest film with my all time favorite character. I am am elitist when it comes to you because I know white trash when I read your posts. You’re a loser. You’ve been one your entire life and take no responsibility for any failure you’ve ever gone through. Just shut up and take it like you always do when life hits you in the ugly mug.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

rolling on floor laughing
?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:51 AM
Senor Cage

?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:57 AM
Flyattractor

Somehow I doubt that.

Sad Sad Horrible Person....

eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Somehow I doubt that.

Sad Sad Horrible Person....

eek!
Yes, you are. Dceu made shitty films for the most part and it’s failed up to this point. My brand has made some of the best films I’ve ever seen and is still going strong. I love reality. I bet you don’t being a loser and a sad, sad, sad person. I hope you’re depressed.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

?
?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:00 AM
Senor Cage

??

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:14 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, you are. Dceu made shitty films for the most part and it’s failed up to this point. My brand has made some of the best films I’ve ever seen and is still going strong. I love reality. I bet you don’t being a loser and a sad, sad, sad person. I hope you’re depressed.

What caused you to be so full of hate there little man?

Not enough prunes in your childhood I bet....Probably why you like Thanos so much....what with him being a Giant Prune...

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:22 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It's too much of a risk, financially wise. Aside from JL, all DCEU movies did pretty well, BO wise. I think a little over 3 billion WW, which is crazy for movies with shit reviews. WW also had a historic run, so WB won't stop DCEU soon. I hope Jake Gyllenhaal replaces Ben, but rumor is, he doesn't want to leave.

If WB keeps on getting big names like Speilberg or Jackson, they won't reboot anytime soon. Then again, Blackhawks might not even be a part of the DCEU.

Well a reboot would be ideal although unlikely.

Jake!? I don't know man.... I would love to see Baleman again. Although many criticize his role as Batman, i think he made a hell of job as Wayne. And they Dark Knight movies were the best DC has manage to output.

But well, only the future will say.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:36 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I will say this - Outside of Wonder Woman, the last time I truly enjoyed a DC Film, one that truly captured my imagination and held it, were the Tim Burton/Michael Keaton Batman films. They withstood the test of time in my eyes, more so than the Dark Knight series ever did. Don't get me wrong, Bale Batman was good, but the voice and line delivery really put me off with the level of cheese. Michael in my opinion pulled the character off, he had the right face and voice for the role.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:44 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

??
???

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:28 AM