KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thanos vs. galactus

thanos vs. galactus
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
thanos 7 36.84%
galactus 12 63.16%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

thanos vs. galactus
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

thanos had prep, galactus did not, if they both suddenly met each other, galactus would win, r-their is no prep in this forum.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:38 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

thanos beat him with all gems, we are talking about only the power gem.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:42 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

As long as Thanos allows Galactus to do his own Science Galactus will leave Thanos alone.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:03 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
thanos had prep, galactus did not, if they both suddenly met each other, galactus would win, r-their is no prep in this forum.
Thnaos beat everyone in an entire universe straight up. Galactus had prep to take him on and he still lost. Thanos is the greatest and most successful character in all of fiction.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shatterstar would destroy the infinity gem with his combo science/magic sword.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:27 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

that is because he had all stones quanchi, does he have all stones right now? no! he does not.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 05:02 PM
Inedian

Galactus wins.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:07 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

that is because he had all stones quanchi, does he have all stones right now? no! he does not.
You don’t even know what showing I’m ever talking about. Lol. Ignorance at its finest.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

You mean sit and watch the sunrise is the greatest answer.
He could have done all that before the movie started.
Looks like Thanos is a evening type.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 06:57 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hah.

Utterly and incomprehensibly laughable. You’re the deluded fanboy I surmised you to be.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 03:04 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is a lot like reading one of those horrendous threads you find if you bump a thread from 2005 or 2006. what the fackkkk....?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I do know, im am just using a different example. the time thanos beat galactus with all stones.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:48 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by leonidas
this is a lot like reading one of those horrendous threads you find if you bump a thread from 2005 or 2006. what the fackkkk....?

thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:09 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do know, im am just using a different example. the time thanos beat galactus with all stones.

Sure thing, buddy.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:17 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hah.

Utterly and incomprehensibly laughable. You’re the deluded fanboy I surmised you to be.
thumb up

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:22 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

why dont you forward me where he won and i will tell you how that was pathetic to bring up that topic.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

why dont you forward me where he won and i will tell you how that was pathetic to bring up that topic.
Admit your ignorance and I will do so.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:36 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

never mind, just looked it up, i would tell you my arrogance, but i would be lying.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

never mind, just looked it up, i would tell you my arrogance, but i would be lying.
So you concede the argument. I’m great at this.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:28 PM
cdtm

Re: thanos vs. galactus

rules:
thanos has the stone of power and gauntlet, but none other gems
galactus is normal

Galactus. The power stone is too limited, and Galactus has too many other ways to attack Thanos then the physical.

Against Sue, for example, when she pierced him with a bubble spear, he shrugged it off and attacked her on "every plane of existence", or some such. It was more then merely blasting her hard.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote