KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Villains vs. X-Men Villains vs. DCEU Villains

MCU Villains vs. X-Men Villains vs. DCEU Villains
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

MCU Villains vs. X-Men Villains vs. DCEU Villains

Thanos (Power stone only)
Hela
Kurse
Ultron Prime
Abomination

Vs.

Apocalypse
Magneto
Sebastion Shaw
Future Sentinel
X-24

Vs

Steppenwolf
Doomsday
Ares
Zod
Enchantress

Fight on Theymiscara

Who wins?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 01:36 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos stomps.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 01:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Fox and Dc have nothing on the level of Hela and Thanos.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

who beats doomsday here apart from thanos????

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:17 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Hela. And possibly Kurse.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Apoc, Doomsday, and Zod are the biggest hitters here. I'm leaning toward the DCEU though.

PWNT

Old Post May 15th, 2018 06:06 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Why the hell is Abomination in there? Of the more than dozen MCU villains you chose the villain from the least MCU-ish MCU film.

Anyway, Thanos w/ powerstone is overkill. The powerstone when used properly can destroy whole worlds (supposedly). We saw Thanos use it to destroy the Asgardian ship with a gesture.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 06:18 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

I see MCU being the biggest overall physical beast with DCEu being a close second due to Zodd and Doomsday but Fox has the most versatility here and can make things extremely difficult if they're not taken out quickly.

I'd honestly side with them since they can play hit and run tactics(Apocs teleportation and Magnetos ability to produce tremendous force+mass scale matter manip) but it's really anyone's game depending on matchups.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 11:34 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

MCU villains aren't gonna have a problem

in fact Thanos and/or Hela prolly solo

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Why the hell is Abomination in there? Of the more than dozen MCU villains you chose the villain from the least MCU-ish MCU film.

Anyway, Thanos w/ powerstone is overkill. The powerstone when used properly can destroy whole worlds (supposedly). We saw Thanos use it to destroy the Asgardian ship with a gesture.

He was also using the Power Stone when he broke that moon apart on Titan, IIRC, before using the Space Stone to teleport the pieces closer and throw them at the heroes.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:42 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Thanos wins thanks to the power stone

Old Post May 16th, 2018 03:14 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Apoc, Doomsday, and Zod are the biggest hitters here. I'm leaning toward the DCEU though.

Why doesn't it surprise me?

Old Post May 16th, 2018 03:21 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thanos with just one Stone? Apoc tosses him into space and Magneto decimates the field with Ultrons shell, Ares’s/Hela’s swords, and Steppens axe

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:41 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Honestly I don't see any way that Zod or Doomsday are getting taken down here. Their durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion, fast enough to catch Flash, and strong enough to level cities.

Any metal that Magneto would use against them would just break on their skin, or bounce off.

Apocalypse has the best chance of doing something of use against them, and I just can't see him matching up to the raw power of Doomsday and Zod. Especially with Doomsday's reactive adaptation, I don't think a single person here has what it takes to get rid of him.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:54 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly I don't see any way that Zod or Doomsday are getting taken down here. Their durable enough to survive a nuclear explosion, fast enough to catch Flash, and strong enough to level cities.

Any metal that Magneto would use against them would just break on their skin, or bounce off.

Apocalypse has the best chance of doing something of use against them, and I just can't see him matching up to the raw power of Doomsday and Zod. Especially with Doomsday's reactive adaptation, I don't think a single person here has what it takes to get rid of him.

Post scenes where Zod and Doomsday show the speed required to catch the Flash or the strength to level cities.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:56 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote