KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » John Hughs Universe

John Hughs Universe
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Proof it! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 01:06 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Proof it? I assume you mean PROVE it?

Well, without Raz to assist that is pretty hard to do.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 01:09 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sorry, dumb Dutchman in action.

Well even when he was here, he'd only be a name on the boards. It wouldn't PROVE a thing. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 01:15 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Exactly. What you want me to do, hunt him down and drag him to Holland?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 01:54 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Amsterdamned ! Amsterdamned ! RC, are you daft ?!!! I really miss DD and his chicken. sad

Finti, you've really got to keep up with these threads, man. RC and Dim are going to Disney. I haven't heard anything about Raz going....actually he can't go, there won't be anybody here to attempt to keep chaos and mayhem in line other than Xizor cause I guess UBH is still MIA. laughing out loud

Sorry, RC, don't mean to pick on you, old boy, just having a little fun, yes, at your expense, but I'm gonna miss you while you're gone. smile I think queeq might fight me about turning him into the creature from the black lagoon. laughing out loud

Now here's your aftershave....(SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 05:44 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Don't be sad Gundy, DD appears now and again with his inspired brand of chicken based posting.

Yep, Orlando here I come! I am gonna eat so much junk food!!! So, when I get back I'm gonna be wanting a lot of Gungan Swampweed salads!laughing out loud

You know Gundy, I did put the invite out to you, but queeq turned it down on your behalf!!!!

Oh, and about that aftershave;

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:11 PM
queeq
Chaos

Gundy must stay with me. I can't live without her. As for teh chaos and mayhem, it doesn't matter if Raz is around or not. Any attempt made against us creating C&M will be a useless gesture. We now have the ultimate power on these boards, I suggest we use it. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:26 PM
Ratcat

Um, ok, I think someone needs to re-evaluate his world domonation plans again!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

I'll leave those to finti. He's on ramming course with the EU. When Europe's wiped out I think he will go after the US. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:42 PM
finti

So RC and Dim gonna meet up in Orlando, ehh while you`re there RC teach the people of Florida how to put a mark on an election ballotsmile And queeq, no I`m ok with only bugging EU cuz USA kind of works.
Newsflash EU demands Norway to lift the import ban of EU food. Demands?, who the hell do they think they are? They have no jurisdiction over Norway. You don`t see them bashing
the US or Canada over it. Picking of Norway because we are small, EU is cowards. Think I`ll go to Brussels to kick some butts. Watch out EU your about to get a thumping.evil face

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 07:11 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Will I have a home to come back to at this rate???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 07:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah yes, queeq...a chaos divided against a mayhem cannot stand. laughing out loud But until RC & Dim leave, we are vulnerable. Raz is too well equipped. He's more dangerous than you realize. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Strong in the Force are these two, but not strong enough.
quote:
Normally, both of you would be dead as @#%$ fried chicken by now, but since I'm in a transitional period, I don't want to kill either one of your asses. - Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:35 PM
Dim
Creativity

Please Please Pleeeeeeease don't wreck the forum while we're gone!!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:47 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Dont worry I`ll tend the bar and this forum. I thump anyone nasty and the EU parlimentlaughing out loud
Be awere of the Norse Sith.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I;m sure we can check in from IOS. They have Internet terminals there.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:54 PM
queeq
Chaos

Don't be too proud of this board you've constructed. It's insignificant to the power of Chaos and Mayhem. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:37 AM
Ratcat

NOt my board matey, belongs to uncle Razzle.. And if where doing mobie quotes, SLJ did this one for comic relief on Friday.
quote:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
I have no idea what it means but is sounds way cool!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:45 AM
queeq
Chaos

And then you're supposed to kill someone. You're a real pal RC.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:58 AM
Ratcat

And third times the charm!!! What have I done for all this adoration?
quote:
Butch: You okay?
Marcellus: No. I'm pretty $%£"in' far from being okay.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:03 AM