KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » smart fight : Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne

smart fight : Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne
Started by: Single-Cell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Single-Cell

smart fight : Tony Stark vs Bruce Wayne

Tony stark is in a intelligence fight against 2 different Bruce waynes seperately ,

1.Nolan movie Bruce wayne

2.Batman V Superman Bruce Wayne

Is tony stark smarter than any of these bruce waynes ?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:07 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

He's easily smarter than both.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:09 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Bruce wayne works in hidden , he make plans before his attacks , his business is stable , stark coudlnt even see his partner is betraying him , he was so idiot he made a killer robot.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:15 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

DCEU Wayne is much smarter than the Nolan version who was made in a somewhat realistic fashion.

MCU Stark has tech and feats easily beyond both. Just look at the difference in the suits each made. Baleman should not even be considered as he did not even make his own suit entirely.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:24 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You could remove half of Tony's brain and he'd still be smarter.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Bruce Wayne didn't make more powerful suit because he didn't need it and when he needed one against superman , he made it and he defeated him , Bruce Wayne is also strategic in war and goes with a plan , but tony stark goes into battles without plan and he is confused about what to do in battle.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:31 PM
Silent Master

LOL!!!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

ok tell me this , why in Iron Man 3 , tony coudn't see the attack to his house coming , when he just said his adress to the reporters , and if he did saw the attack coming , why he coudn't stop it ? why Tony did not consult the avengers about making ultron but bruce did consult them making superman alive ? it is because bruce is smarter.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:41 PM
Silent Master

LOL!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:43 PM
Single-Cell

I don't understand why people are so fan of tony stark in this site , just because he knows science doesn't mean he is the smartest , being smartest is also about politics , is about business , bruce is better than tony in both of them , he might not be better in science but that is because science in dc movies are not as advanced as marvel movies.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:57 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Single-Cell
I don't understand why people are so fan of tony stark in this site , just because he knows science doesn't mean he is the smartest , being smartest is also about politics , is about business , bruce is better than tony in both of them , he might not be better in science but that is because science in dc movies are not as advanced as marvel movies.

A better strategist and combatant Bruce takes it (Bale)

A better engineer and scientist...Well just got to take a look at the MK 48 suit (Nanosuit) to answer the question.

Tony is way smarter in terms of weaponry and technology to Wayne featwise.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 09:58 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
A better strategist and combatant Bruce takes it (Bale)

A better engineer and scientist...Well just got to take a look at the MK 48 suit (Nanosuit) to answer the question.

Tony is way smarter in terms of weaponry and technology to Wayne featwise.

i agree in science stark is smarter , but smart is also about politics and strategy which bruce is smarter in both.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:03 PM
Silent Master

Not saying I agree, but even if Batman had a slight to massive edge in business and strategy. It wouldn't matter because in everything else; like science, engineering, inventing etc. Iron-man is a 9,000 to Batman's 1

So overall. Iron-man wins 10000/10

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:07 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

i agree in science stark is smarter , but smart is also about politics and strategy which bruce is smarter in both.

politics in what sense?

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Single-Cell

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
politics in what sense?

In Civil war movie Tony was getting orders from that general and he coudnt do anything about it and tony didn't have many connections in iron man movies that he could use , his only connection was rhody that even he was upset from him in iron man 2 , but bruce was well respected between politicians in batman v superman and he had connections that he used to find information about that krypton rock. What i mean is that Bruce had a system of connections but Tony didn't.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:14 PM
Silent Master

Wow, Bruce was able to get info on something. That is amazing, I've never heard of someone skilled enough in politics to get someone to leak information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony meanwhile was able to tell a congressional oversight committee to F off without getting into trouble or having to turn over his technology like they wanted.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:19 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

In Civil war movie Tony was getting orders from that general and he coudnt do anything about it and tony didn't have many connections in iron man movies that he could use , his only connection was rhody that even he was upset from him in iron man 2 , but bruce was well respected between politicians in batman v superman and he had connections that he used to find information about that krypton rock. What i mean is that Bruce had a system of connections but Tony didn't.

Well yeah i agree.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:19 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow, Bruce was able to get info on something. That is amazing, I've never heard of someone skilled enough in politics to get someone to leak information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony meanwhile was able to tell a congressional oversight committee to F off without getting into trouble or having to turn over his technology like they wanted.

The fact that the guy is claiming retarded shit like Tony is "confused about what to do in battle" shows he is just massively biased against Stark.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 01:56 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Stark by miles.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

they have superior smarts in different ways; if this was a chess match Wayne wins majority; building weapons Stark blows him out of the water obviously.

Batman is smarter in deductions and strategy

Tony is smarter in engineering and science

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:18 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote