KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Magneto

Hulk VS Magneto
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I won't lose here Philo.

(please log in to view the image)

I have a greater destiny still.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:37 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh its going to be rough.

Hulk is immensely powerful but since we control the characters in the BZ, that means Mags gets to freely use his hax abilities.

I've got a strategy formulating though thumb up

anyone who loses as hulk needs to get banned

Old Post May 17th, 2018 01:21 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Does that Include Infinity War (Big Green Wimpy Bean) Hulk?

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think Sin should be banned if Damborg loses. And also if he wins.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I like spetnaz and I have a man crush (I think, think I can say no homo to that) on Damborgson. Both are great posters. By the way, it was hinted at Hulk having super speed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on May 17th, 2018 at 08:55 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
I have a man crush (I think, think I can say no home to that) on Damborgson.

no home...

yes hotel...

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Edited

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Too late, carver. Too late.

No home today. Hotel today. Yes, yes.

I'll record you and Damborg going wild...

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I think a very real argument can be made for Hulk just literally walking through everything Magneto throwing at him, peeling through his force field, and biting his head off.

Magneto is tough, but on the potential rape scale, Hulk would eat him alive imo. You need to start hitting Silver Surfer levels before versatility matters against the Hulk but Magneto is a beast, and a well respected villain. On power sets, he should easily win through bfr, but man, Hulk literally overpowered and walked through a teleportation portal.....

Old Post May 17th, 2018 08:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mags lasts longer than Thor, that's for sure.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:00 PM
carver9

In a featureless environment, I cant think of a single thing Magneto could do to a Hulk that is trying to get to him. I cant think of a single scenario where anyone would say "Hulk is on a rampage, send in Magneto to stop him". The last time they believed Hulk was going ape sh**, they sent the Xmen, 90 percent of the Avengers world and the Inhumans to try and stop him. This fight is laughable.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:03 PM
DarkSaint85

Such brave words.....

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Such brave words.....
thumb up

I love to be the underdog.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:11 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

question is how Magneto's gonna kill Hulk

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:13 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

In a featureless environment, I cant think of a single thing Magneto could do to a Hulk that is trying to get to him. I cant think of a single scenario where anyone would say "Hulk is on a rampage, send in Magneto to stop him". The last time they believed Hulk was going ape sh**, they sent the Xmen, 90 percent of the Avengers world and the Inhumans to try and stop him. This fight is laughable.

quote:
Phil, I'm not doing a battle zone. We could do a battlezone where I had Surfer and you was repping Cyclops and I would lose. You're better than me at those. You have far more experience. My thread isnt to attract a battle zone, its to prove a point. We have been going 2 pages off topic. The plan that I want for this thread is for me to post my reasoning and you all debating against THAT reason.

He literally can't think of a single thing Mags could do, yet wouldn't face Phildo. Lol. Pure cowardice.

What's worse, he freely accepts his limitations....then passes judgement on the fight like he's the big expert.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He literally can't think of a single thing Mags could do, yet wouldn't face Phildo. Lol. Pure cowardice.

What's worse, he freely accepts his limitations....then passes judgement on the fight like he's the big expert. [/B]

Listen to this. If I do not want to do a BZ, I dont have to do it. Is there a rule book that states a person cant respond in a thread if they decline a BZ. This is child stuff you are doing. You can not make me do something Dark saint. No matter how much you cry on the forum with me not doing a BZ just know, I can do what I want to do and you have no choice but to accept it. Grow up and again, stop getting in your feelings about this. I'm afraid to see how you react when a woman rejects you. Do you just take it?

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:30 PM
carver9

The crazy thing is, Phil offered the BZ to me, I told him no and he has moved on. Haven't heard anything else about it. I challenged sin to a BZ a while back and she said no, we moved on. I honestly dont know what's wrong with you saint.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The crazy thing is, Phil offered himself to me, I told him no

Wow, that's indeed crazy.

Carver, you heartbreaker.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:35 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao doing a Magneto vs Hulk BZ is asking for an L. Hulk's obviously gonna win

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:36 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wow, that's indeed crazy.

Carver, you heartbreaker.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok, that's not what I said but that was hilarious.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:36 PM