KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Magneto

Hulk VS Magneto
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Hulk's strength is a deux ex machina and very frequently acts as anti-versatility.

And Mags' versatility is already extremely overrated. If Hulk wanted it he could speed blitz the dirty ass mutie and just rape him to death.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:40 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Listen to this. If I do not want to do a BZ, I dont have to do it. Is there a rule book that states a person cant respond in a thread if they decline a BZ. This is child stuff you are doing. You can not make me do something Dark saint. No matter how much you cry on the forum with me not doing a BZ just know, I can do what I want to do and you have no choice but to accept it. Grow up and again, stop getting in your feelings about this. I'm afraid to see how you react when a woman rejects you. Do you just take it?

I think it’s more about how confident you are that you are talking in absolutes

If something is absolute IE Superman vs Captain America, it’s the easiest a BZ

I agree though, just because a Philo will dig up feats to destroy you

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:50 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The why not debate me in a thread? BZ doesn't change anything on the forum. I won the BZ that involved if Sentry was holding back against WWH and majority of the forum is still going around saying Sentry was holding back, etc... it proves nothing and it is a waste.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

These arguments in the thread do not prove anything either.

Personally, I don’t have the time for a long drawn out BZ. I don’t have the time to download and uploads scans but I like the idea behind them. Mind you I’m on mobile 90% of the time I look through here

Again I agree, you don’t have to BZ people but I find it weird that you speak in absolutes as if it shouldn’t even be an argument(IE superman vs Captain America). Those BZ should take long and he’ll ill even be able to prove that using my mobile

I’m curious to see this BZ because like you, I agree Hulk should win. However, considering Philo is actually controlling Magneto, I’m curious to see what happens

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:06 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Exactly.

Phildo won't bz an absolute, like say "is Magneto Chinese', would he?

I don't care if Carvers takes it up or not. But I do take issue with How confident he is to proclaim loudly that this is a laughable figjt, but won't take challenges.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
lmao doing a Magneto vs Hulk BZ is asking for an L. Hulk's obviously gonna win

Like Reed and Hulk, right?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The crazy thing is, Phil offered the BZ to me, I told him no and he has moved on. Haven't heard anything else about it. I challenged sin to a BZ a while back and she said no, we moved on. I honestly dont know what's wrong with you saint.

A while back = a week or so ago, lol.
I have an interesting proposition.

Phildo vs Damborg. If Hulk wins, I stay away from the forum for a week. If Phildo wins, you stay away.

That way, we both bet on the outcomes. That's how sure I am that Mags beats Hulk.

If you GENUINELY can't think of a single way Mags wins, then surely you don't mind our little bet?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 05:19 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phildo vs Damborg. If Hulk wins, I stay away from the forum for a week. If Phildo wins, you stay away.

Carver...

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:07 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Phildo.....

I can be your dwarf.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:17 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I like this era of KMC, we debate to get rid of either Saint or Carver. I see a lot of potential in this thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:29 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Phildo.....

I can be your dwarf.

Us in training:

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:35 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Bentley
I like this era of KMC, we debate to get rid of either Saint or Carver. I see a lot of potential in this thumb up

Damborg and Phildo are now conspiring together to ensure they both get defeated...

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:15 AM
Philosophía

Our openings will consist of just staying there and writing erotic novels about you and carver, for a draw.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:19 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A while back = a week or so ago, lol.
I have an interesting proposition.

That way, we both bet on the outcomes. That's how sure I am that Mags beats Hulk.

If you GENUINELY can't think of a single way Mags wins, then surely you don't mind our little bet?

Accept Quan BZ and I will accept this challenge.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
Carver...

This really made my day laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Accept Quan BZ and I will accept this challenge.
What does one have to do with the other?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:32 PM
carver9

He is upset that I didnt accept your BZ so I asking him to accept quans and I will accept his challenge.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:34 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:42 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

He is upset that I didnt accept your BZ so I asking him to accept quans and I will accept his challenge.
But why would you accepting his challenge have him accepting another challenge as a pre-condition?

Do you need more time to research?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:45 PM