KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Magneto

Hulk VS Magneto
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

He is upset because i didnt accept your challenge. There is a challenge Quan offered him that is lingering around on the forum that he ignored. What I am basically saying is, he is upset over something he himself did. So I want him to fill that gap and then I will accept his challenge. If you dont understand this then I dont know what to say but it will be my last post on it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
He is upset because i didnt accept your challenge. There is a challenge Quan offered him that is lingering around on the forum that he ignored. What I am basically saying is, he is upset over something he himself did. So I want him to fill that gap and then I will accept his challenge. If you dont understand this then I dont know what to say but it will be my last post on it.
Will you ask Bada to close this thread, too?

You're deflecting backing up your boasting, to darksaint having to engage a poster that all of the forum has on ignore (or close to it). Furthermore, whether Darksaint engages him or not, has nothing to do with your own arguments - which you're insecure about, otherwise you'd have taken the challenge.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:05 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I dont participate in feeding a whining person. If that is something that you do when or if someone is following you throughout this forum, then that is on you. It doesn't matter if he had or have him on ignore. Quan challenged him and he didn't accept it and he had to have realized the BZ offer in this thread because he brought up Quan which means he read Quans post. He can easily accept it, complete it and then I will accept this offer.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

He can easily accept it, complete it and then I will accept this offer.
How does him engaging quan, help you prove your position about Hulk?

I don't do the debate with Damborg only if and after he does a Batman vs Captain America one, because it is irrelevant. I do it because I want to show Magneto, a low herald, would conclusively beat him.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That's the thing though, lol, he came in here mentioning a Hulk vs Magneto BZ. I didnt even bring this up. He carried a debate from a closed thread into here when it should've been squashed. If he felt as it Magneto could beat Hulk, then he should've debated it, in here. I dont know how many times I can or i have to say NO to something for him to get it. With that said, like I've already mentioned, this is what I am asking for. It's not about the TOPIC being related, it's the action of him NOT accepting it. Now that opportunity is here and then he can get that yes he is looking for.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:22 PM
Philosophía

If he felt as it Magneto could beat Hulk, then he should've debated it, in here.
That's because in here, you can say anything. The validity of your points will never be judged. So you can say Hulk can beat Magneto, people will debate against you, and no matter how much they destroy you, the thread will eventually run its course, and we'll get back to square one, where you'll say the same thing in another thread.

A battlezone is an actual debate, with judges, that will forever be referenced, as proof of the validity of your position. So if you win, you would have proven your point that Hulk is able to beat Magneto, and perhaps not low herald. If you don't, he would stay there, and you wouldn't really be able to continue spouting the same thing.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:47 PM
DarkSaint85

What was the BZ that Quan offered? Was it on a topic I actually boasted about?

I can do it too. I challenge Quan and Bada and PR and you and Galan, and we will BZ that Magneto is Chinese. I will argue that he isn't.

Oh look, no one is BZing it. I must be a winner. All those who don't take it up must be afraid of me! I am so amazing.

Is it on a topic that I go around on threads that are exactly the same, crowing that there's no literal way I can think of that I would lose said debate? No? Oh....

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Phil...

Lol, a BZ doesnt change anyone's tiering. Where did you get that from? Hulk fts should speak on where he should be at in the tiering... not a BZ.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:10 PM
carver9

@Dark...

What is the point of responding to you here when you're going to carry it to 5 different threads. You are in your feelings. You are an emotional creature that is looking for a hug. By the way, Quan just challenged you again.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:12 PM
Philosophía

@Phil...

Lol, a BZ doesnt change anyone's tiering. Where did you get that from?
If I beat you like a redheaded stepchild with a low-herald, specifically attuned so that it's not easy [i.e. no BFR] your point about Hulk being 4 tiers above low herald would be proven unequivocally wrong.

If you beat me, you'd have proven your point, and a discussion could be had about where he'd go.

Hulk fts should speak on where he should be at in the tiering... not a BZ.
You do know you're allowed to use Hulk's best feats in a battlezone, and it's specifically made so that you get the maximum out of a character, no?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:18 PM
carver9

So the debating style of the two people that are debating isnt taking into consideration?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:23 PM
Philosophía

So the debating style of the two people that are debating isnt taking into consideration?
So you're terrible at debating and can't prove your point?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:24 PM
carver9

Lol... not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, some people are better at debating than others. Just like we have characters tiering, we also have debate tiering as well. Example, I would give operator an 8.5 as a scoring and CDTM a 4. I think the majority would (nothing against you cdtm). I could hand both of them the same set of scans and the explanation of said scans would come out better from operator. This carry over to BZ as well. If you're naturally good at them, your chances of winning are high.

I'm not saying i suck at them since i am undefeated...3 and 0 in 1 on 1 BZ debates but again, if someone is naturally good at them, their chances of winning are extremely high.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:33 PM
-K-M-

(please log in to view the image)

I’m not even sure what’s even being debated here

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:33 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Lol... not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, some people are better at debating than others. Just like we have characters tiering, we also have debate tiering as well. Example, I would give operator an 8.5 as a scoring and CDTM a 4. I think the majority would (nothing against you cdtm). I could hand both of them the same set of scans and the explanation of said scans would come out better from operator. This carry over to BZ as well. If you're naturally good at them, your chances of winning are high.

I'm not saying i suck at them since i am undefeated...3 and 0 in 1 on 1 BZ debates but again, if someone is naturally good at them, their chances of winning are extremely high.
So you don't fancy yourself proving Hulk beats Magneto [low herald] with your arguments being thoroughly judged, but say he should be 4 tiers above that [trans], and we should just take your feeling as gospel?

Are you, by any chance, a student at the lesbian art theory classes?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:38 PM
carver9

laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2018 02:55 PM
DarkSaint85

@Dark...

What is the point of responding to you here when you're going to carry it to 5 different threads. You are in your feelings. You are an emotional creature that is looking for a hug. By the way, Quan just challenged you again.

You literally just did lol.

As for quans challenge, sure. What is it? Is it a topic I've boasted about, like you have here? Then prove it.

Phildo challenged you. You said no. Then boast there's literally nothing Mags can do to win. Apple's and oranges, carv

Old Post May 18th, 2018 03:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You literally just did lol.

As for quans challenge, sure. What is it? Is it a topic I've boasted about, like you have here? Then prove it.

Phildo challenged you. You said no. Then boast there's literally nothing Mags can do to win. Apple's and oranges, carv

I told him I do not want to BZ and I dont. Some people just dont care for them. Lol... answer this, why do you linger on one topic. Why is it so hard for you to move on? Why do you even care if I accept or dont accept a BZ? Why did you care about me responding in this very thread? I wonder how you wouldve reacted if I made this thread. You probably wouldve bust a nerve. This is my last post about Hulk vs Magneto. Stop following me.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:17 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

@Dark...

"you are in your feelings?"

no expression

laughing out loud

it's scary how in ds's head you are right now. thumb up

but what was this bz challenge that quan issued??

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
"you are in your feelings?"

no expression

laughing out loud

it's scary how in ds's head you are right now. thumb up

but what was this bz challenge that quan issued??

Iirc...
He challenged Dark in the Thanos vs Superman thread when Dark commenting on Thanos being a statue.

Last edited by carver9 on May 18th, 2018 at 07:29 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:27 PM