KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Magneto

Hulk VS Magneto
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Read your own scans.

'BUILT INTO MY SUIT IS A DEVICE THAT CAN REVERSE POLARITIES, ALLOWING ME TO FLING THIS METAL OFF!!'

Shaw was prepped with a special device. If Banner could make one, sure. Standard equipment, I'm sure!!

He was ripping through the metal. I understand he had something that retracts it... that isnt my argument.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So now you're saying Nul is Hulk?

I thought he was an amped Savage/WWH? The point being, he's an amped Hulk of some kind.

And the Old Power is nice and dandy. But it's not a fundamental force of the universe. Let's not lose sight of that.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because it was written by Bendis and he was screaming like a retard every two panels.

Arrow didn't penetrate him. There's no blood, nothing...

You can ask anyone else... here, in Comic Book Questions thread... doubtful even the biggest gamma haters will agree with you on that one.

But you want to play your game with carver, I'm not gonna stop you. It's been going forever, nobody and nothing can stop it. Cyttorak's enchantment looks poor in comparison to your rivalry.

Lol...

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sebastian broke out of every piece of metal he threw ar him. He's at best Namor level. And he came out without a scratch.

No, he's the best kinetic energy absorbed in the whole MU.

Even Classic Rogue with her powers further boosted by She-Hulk's strength has gotten her ass whooped:

(please log in to view the image)

Hulk is Hulk.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No, he's the best kinetic energy absorbed in the whole MU.

Even Classic Rogue with her powers further boosted by She-Hulk's strength has gotten her ass whooped:

Hulk is Hulk.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:26 PM
Magnon

You face Sebastian Shaw, a mutant able to absorb kinetic energy and convert it to physical strength. What do you do?

[ ] I use my own mutant power, the ability to steal the abilities and traits of others, on him thus ending the fight.

[x] I punch him in the face with all my She-Hulk-amped strength!

Brilliant.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:22 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

WHERE do you see the Ebony Blade?

You do know that Dane has ditched the Ebony Blade for a while and replaced it with the Sword of Light, yes?

That's why it looks like a f*cking lightsaber. It's not EB.

he also ran around with a faux ebony blade too

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bump... (I'll be back).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 09:01 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The why not debate me in a thread?
i would be forced to to step in

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 11:09 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He literally can't think of a single thing Mags could do, yet wouldn't face Phildo. Lol. Pure cowardice.

What's worse, he freely accepts his limitations....then passes judgement on the fight like he's the big expert. [/B]

Listen to this. If I do not want to do a BZ, I dont have to do it. Is there a rule book that states a person cant respond in a thread if they decline a BZ. This is child stuff you are doing. You can not make me do something Dark saint. No matter how much you cry on the forum with me not doing a BZ just know, I can do what I want to do and you have no choice but to accept it. Grow up and again, stop getting in your feelings about this. I'm afraid to see how you react when a woman rejects you. Do you just take it? [/B]

Carv, you don't have to take the challenge, but you prove you're all talk. Like how confident and even arrogant you were that you'd beat me in my Superman vs Wonder Woman BZ challenge, only to repeatedly not accept it but not decline it, keep talking like you'd win, repeatedly ask stupid questions about it even if I already answered, tried to change the stipulations to your liking (twice), tried to turn it around like I'm the one afraid because I wouldn't go with your attempts to change it, then accused me of lying, saying "You lied about me trying to change it." Even if my computer were working, I'm not going to bother trying to get the challenge because I know you'd just avoid it.

Or like that time you challenged me to CALL OF DUTY when we finally had a common game for you to challenge me(even though you kept challenging me and saying I was afraid to face you when I TOLD YOU WE HAD NO COMMON GAMES and oh yeah TOLD YOU TO CHECK MY PROFILE/ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONFIRM IT. So you finally make a challenge that can happen, I accept, you tell the time, keep telling me I better show up, I better not back down, and I do show up when you said and..... you're not there. I wait a half hour before going to play something else, but still ready to play against you. Couple hours go by, you're still a no show, so I give up. Next day, you're saying..... I'm afraid because I avoided you.....when you're the one who didn't show up to your own challenge. Then later when I troll you with that, need to explain what happened (not surprising given you've read OWAW at least 4 times and still don't know what happened), and you said it didn't happen because "that would be backing down." Well, I didn't say you backed down, I don't know why you were a no show. But it's true, you didn't show up to your own challenge, no matter what you tell yourself.

So for someone who's really cocky about his own ability and tells people they better not back down, you back down an awful lot. I'm not sure why I even bother writing this, I've given up on you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 08:33 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MADMAN01

Lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 04:03 PM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote