KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Sidious(Dark Empire) Force drain feat debunked?

Darth Sidious(Dark Empire) Force drain feat debunked?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

palpatine's technique in battle has no need of force drain, it is too aggressive. more lightning, telekinesis.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:30 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Unfortunately Wookieepedia is not a source, victre. It's a fan website where literally anyone can write whatever they want.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
palpatine's technique in battle has no need of force drain, it is too aggressive. more lightning, telekinesis.

laughing out loud

What a justification you have just found due to your inability to prove me wrong.

Why wouldn't he use it?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

sorry, master but it is a cite that once something is found that is untrue, it will be deleted in a week or less, they have become more controlled on that nowadays.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:31 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

well, i find it more descriptive and correct then old republic wiki. more information.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:32 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

the pint is, he knows how to use it fairly well, not as well as things like force lightning and telekinesis, but i do not your try to degrade sidious will work here either nadd. good try though, you brought up some good points.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:35 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

i also find that none other source has as much information on wookieepdia on unknown sith like marka ragnos, i believe i could check my facts on their, it is the best cite for unknowns. or, if you have any sources you can tell me about that would be nice.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:37 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

sorry, master but it is a cite that once something is found that is untrue, it will be deleted in a week or less, they have become more controlled on that nowadays.

I am aware it has attentive moderators, but that doesn't change the fact that it is still not an official source. It would be the same using someone random dude's words as evidence. Wookiepedia is a great resource since it can direct you to actual sources, but it in itself is not a source.

So basically, you can absolutely use Wookieepedia to get information, but don't ever directly cite the website directly. Instead, go to the source the article itself is based on, since they most of the time contain the same information, but the difference is that one is official and the other isn't.

Last edited by Azronger on May 24th, 2018 at 05:51 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Azronger is right on this.
Happy Dance
For once, we agree.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

the pint is, he knows how to use it fairly well, not as well as things like force lightning and telekinesis, but i do not your try to degrade sidious will work here either nadd. good try though, you brought up some good points.

This really makes not sense at all. If you really accept the idea that Sidious hasn't mastered to perfection every Dark Side ability per certain sources which state that - then you outrightly 'lowball' his Force mastery.

So, what's gonna be:
1. Sidious being unable to use Force drain(on a wide planetary scale) without external aids
2. Sidious can use Force drain, but he isn't enough Force mastered to use it to its 'full power'
??????????

Either way, Sidious is 'lowballed' again. Happy Dance

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:52 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh, I never thought of that, thank you master.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:54 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

There is a third option:

That Draining a planet to death didn't aid his agenda.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So every time someone gives you a source you’re just gonna shrug it off...ok

Dumbass

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 10:14 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote