KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos w/ his army vs. Asgard

Thanos w/ his army vs. Asgard
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
You're reaching. Fact is Thor used the tesseract which means Odin should be able to use the tesseract. Now if you want to debate that the power stone is more powerful than the space stone then that's a different conversation, but simply trying to insist that Odin can't use the tesseract is plain stupidity.

Fine, under that logic, you could debate Odin can teleport Thor and Loki and a couple of other fellows away from Asgard before Thanos destroys it. laughing out loud

That and nothing more. Otherwise, you'll need evidence.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 09:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud

Please show me where is Hela stated in the OP's description of the thread, ignorant boy.
Full might of Asgard includes Hela...but even if she's not in the fight They win. Odin> Thanos and he has access to his own infinity stone (Space) as well as the other artifacts (Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again....)..

In short, Asgard wins. Odin could easily just bfr Thanos and his crew with the space stone if it came down to that.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 16th, 2018 09:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The canister that Thor used in Avengers is the only Asgardian tech that can control the Tesseract so far. All it can do is teleport a small radious arround.

So Odin could run away sure.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 09:48 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Full might of Asgard includes Hela...but even if she's not in the fight They win. Odin> Thanos and he has access to his own infinity stone (Space) as well as the other artifacts (Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again....)..

In short, Asgard wins. Odin could easily just bfr Thanos and his crew with the space stone if it came down to that.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So you actually manipulated the OP's statement! Wow!!! Your ignorance once again noted.

laughing out loud Are you claiming that "Casket of Ancient Winters and Eternal Flame; among others. They would also have Odin's Destroyer armor and Odin would be full on fighting again...." is somehow >> Power stone?

Your ignorance has been noted, 3 times this day

Old Post May 16th, 2018 09:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

With apparatus, not barehandidly.

If you can bring evidence that Odin can manipulate the Space Stone bring it. Otherwise, Thanos is winning this badly.

Claiming he can is either ignorance or stupidity. You are giving attributes to Odin he hasn't portrayed!

Once again: The Tesseract is the "apparatus" surrounding the Space Sone. It's the glowing blue cube.

I do have evidence, inferior beings to Odin using the Space Stone to manipulate space.

No, it's a fact that we see weaker beings than Odin use it, so there's no reason to believe the Tesseract is too powerful for Odin to use. eg We see Ronan use the Power Stone, so there's no reason to believe Odin couldn't use the Power Stone as well since Ronan is a scrub compared to Odin. This is basic logic. Do you always debate in this 'no logic' style?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Adding Hela is a shit tactic, imo. She's locked away in Hel. She would decimate though.

But yeah, pretty much at this point.

Also of note, since the Space Stone has control over 'all space in the universe', Odin could just transport the realm of Asgard (which is much smaller than a planet) to another location if he feels Thanos' army is too much. Thereby punking Thanos. But why when Odin could just transport Thanos' entire fleet into a sun before lunchtime and be done with it.

Last edited by Robtard on May 16th, 2018 at 10:17 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
Once again: The Tesseract is the "apparatus" surrounding the Space Sone. It's the glowing blue cube.

I do have evidence, inferior beings to Odin using the Space Stone to manipulate space.

No, it's a fact that we see weaker beings than Odin use it, so there's no reason to believe the Tesseract is too powerful for Odin to use. eg We see Ronan use the Power Stone, so there's no reason to believe Odin couldn't use the Power Stone as well since Ronan is a scrub compared to Odin. This is basic logic. Do you always debate in this 'no logic' style?
Rob, best not take Josh seriously. He's KMC's worst debater. laughing

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:16 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Did you like how he called Vision an apparatus?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

His "Odin can't use the Tesseract" claims is rather sad; we literally see inferior people to Odin using it.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:19 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Fine, under that logic, you could debate Odin can teleport Thor and Loki and a couple of other fellows away from Asgard before Thanos destroys it. laughing out loud

That and nothing more. Otherwise, you'll need evidence.

He already did that in the Avengers. Teleported Thor to earth even with the bifrost destroyed.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

laughing out loud

The Tesseract is the shell with the stone dummy. The Tesseract embodies the mind stone. To unlock the Tesseract's power you need a tool.

Are you trolling? Proof someone can willlingly use the Tesseract without an tool/device.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He already did that in the Avengers. Teleported Thor to earth even with the bifrost destroyed.

^That

How is one an MCU fan and not realize that, it's litterally told directly to the audience:

"How much dark energy did the All-father have to muster to conjure you here?" -Loki

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

'

laughing out loud Besides stupid you also like playing funny huh!?

Last time i check, you are the one bringing Bull Shit to the thread.

Saying that Hela is part of the thread, claiming that the Power Stone won't **** up Asgard.

Boy go inform yourself, stop making a circus of yourself.

His "Odin can't use the Tesseract" claims is rather sad; we literally see inferior people to Odin using it.

Are you saying Vision isn't a robot?

laughing out loud

Whatever, Stillt thanks for proving my point Silent laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:31 PM
Silent Master

Was your point that you have no clue what you're talking about?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

The Tesseract is the shell with the stone dummy.

The Tesseract embodies the mind stone. To unlock the Tesseract's power you need a tool.

Are you trolling? Proof someone can willlingly use the Tesseract without an tool/device.

Wrong. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract (Space Stone inside) to transport himself and Loki back to Asgard.

Wrong again: The Tesseract contains the Space Stone. The Mind Stone was in Loki's scepter, then Vision's head; currently Thanos has it.

Wrong yet again. See my first sentence above.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay, so you concede that Odin will ran away from Asgard?

Okay.

^That

How is one an MCU fan and not realize that, it's litterally told directly to the audience:

"How much dark energy did the All-father have to muster to conjure you here?" -Loki

What does that have to do with the Space Stone? And anything that happens offscreen is but MERE SPECULATION.

We don't debate speculation fellow.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Was your point that you have no clue what you're talking about?

Are you claiming Vision is not a robot!?

Are you really that much of a troll?

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wrong. Repeat: Thor used the Tesseract (Space Stone inside) to transport himself and Loki back to Asgard.

Wrong again: The Tesseract contains the Space Stone. The Mind Stone was in Loki's scepter, then Vision's head; currently Thanos has it.

Wrong yet again. See my first sentence above.

Space stone yes.

No being has been able to use the Tesseract without a device! Loki needed a device, Red Skull needed a device to drain it, Thor needed a device to use it.

Again, bring me evidence someone can use the Tesseract without a device/equipment, otherwise you are speaking BS!

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:36 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Okay, so you concede that Odin will ran away from Asgard?

Okay.

What does that have to do with the Space Stone? And anything that happens offscreen is but MERE SPECULATION.

We don't debate speculation fellow.

Or he teleports Thanos to a sun...

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Space stone yes.

No being has been able to use the Tesseract without a device! Loki needed a device, Red Skull needed a device to drain it, Thor needed a device to use it.

Again, bring me evidence someone can use the Tesseract without a device/equipment, otherwise you are speaking BS!

You're the one who was confusing the Space and Mind stones around.

Red Skull was also transported and he simply was holding the Tesseract.

Seems you fail to see that the Tesseract (the blue cube) that holds the Space Stone is the "device" from which the Space Stone can be used

Old Post May 16th, 2018 10:40 PM