KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kenobi: A Star Wars Story

Kenobi: A Star Wars Story
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kenobi :A Star Wars Story

TMZ of all places has confirmed, but I have seen this on other websites..

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/obi-w...tor-production/

Attachment: 2ahstk.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Great, another chance for Disney to shit on an OT character.

Honestly they need to make movies about OTHER people. Star Wars is supposed to be about galaxies far far away, and yet we can't seem to escape movies about the same groups of people over and over and over.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 17th, 2018 09:49 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

If Ewan McGregor isn't Obi Wan it's worthless. If he is, awesome.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ehhh. Good lord...Disney is gonna milk this shit for all its worth.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Ewan is too damn old to be a prequel Obi-Wan.

I’m not even that interested in seeing Solo, to be honest.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:51 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is the only ot character with ewan I’d be somewhat excited for but other than that stop with the ot characters and move on with different characters and new stories. FFS. Kathleen Kennedy doesn’t seem up to the task.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 10:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit I just say LEAVE THIS ERA ALONE.

Go to the future, go to the past. Go anywhere else but the god damn timeline we've seen over and over.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Seems Kennedy is afraid to go away from the OT characters.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:03 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
TMZ of all places has confirmed, but I have seen this on other websites..

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/17/obi-w...tor-production/

Would be looking forward for this.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:04 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next we'll have a drama about Grand Moff Tarkins high school years.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:08 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
This is the only ot character with ewan I’d be somewhat excited for but other than that stop with the ot characters and move on with different characters and new stories. FFS. Kathleen Kennedy doesn’t seem up to the task.

I would be looking forward for a Yoda or Sidious movie TBH.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Surtur

The Death Star club!

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 17th, 2018 11:23 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur

Already been covered in a novel

as for this movie looking forward to it only if Ewan reprises the role.

Last edited by Kazenji on May 18th, 2018 at 06:57 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It Ewan reprises the role, then its more of a PT spin off than an OT one, which would be slightly different at least.

Still would wait for Lucasfilm to confirm this. I suspect a lot will depend on how well Solo does.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:02 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Please god, no.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:04 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
It Ewan reprises the role, then its more of a PT spin off than an OT one, which would be slightly different at least.

Still would wait for Lucasfilm to confirm this. I suspect a lot will depend on how well Solo does.

Well he looking older compared to when he was doing Episode 3 and its to be set before Episode 4.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This one i’m not all that interested in.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 09:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well he looking older compared to when he was doing Episode 3 and its to be set before Episode 4.

I get that, but Ewans Obi-Wan was different to Sir Alecs. He made the character his own.

But yeah OT setting so likely a mix of both. Still if this happens it would be the first proper link the Disney films have made to the Prequels.

If it doesnt have Ewan then it will just be more OT nostalgia.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:06 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Man I hope we get a Jar Jar Binks spin off film some time soon

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:06 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by steverules_2
Man I hope we get a Jar Jar Binks spin off film some time soon

Surprised they didnt try an EWOKS type cartoon back in 99.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 12:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote