KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Pick your gem

Pick your Stone
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Space 0 0%
Time 5 35.71%
Soul 0 0%
Reality 8 57.14%
Mind 1 7.14%
Power 0 0%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pick your gem
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Pick your gem

Well after Infinity War and getting new feats from the different Infinity Stones, i thought it would be a good idea to recreate this thread.

Which Infinity Stone would you pick. Why?

Stones:
-Space
-Time
-Power
-Mind
-Soul
-Reality

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:00 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I would still pick the Time. I believe it's the most OP gem.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The Time stone is tempting. Inagine all the injuries I could avoid and lotteries I could win and the life-changing decisions I could undo or scout in advance for. But in the end I won't take the time stone because I'd end up going back and forth through time so much that I'll never truly enjoy the present.

So Ill take the space stone instead. Just teleport anywhere I want and it even seems to give you a bit telekinetic ability.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 04:33 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Reality stone, in theory, is the most powerful as it can make wishes come true and alter reality.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:18 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
The Time stone is tempting. Inagine all the injuries I could avoid and lotteries I could win and the life-changing decisions I could undo or scout in advance for. But in the end I won't take the time stone because I'd end up going back and forth through time so much that I'll never truly enjoy the present.

So Ill take the space stone instead. Just teleport anywhere I want and it even seems to give you a bit telekinetic ability.

Arguably you could alter the space between you and anything. So you could warp the space arround an object so he moves in a direction or stops.

So telekinetic in a way.

Originally posted by Impediment
The Reality stone, in theory, is the most powerful as it can make wishes come true and alter reality.

It was funny seeing Thanos reality warp Drax and Mantis.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:35 PM
Single-Cell

i would take mind stone , because then i get smart enough to find a way to get the other stones.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:38 PM
Single-Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Single-Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Single-Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Time stone easy, an instant redo button as well as being able to see the future, id win the lotto every week lol

Old Post May 18th, 2018 08:43 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

So we got basically teleporting, time travel, super strength, visions (?), what ever the soul stone actually does, or the ABILITY TO ALTER THE FABRIC OF REALITY? How is this even a contest?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 10:22 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Time, can have sex over and over again

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:50 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Time, can have sex over and over again

Wouldn't you have to be able to get sex in the first place for that?

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:14 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:27 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

Yes I would no expression

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 19th, 2018 07:01 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Time, I'll live forever

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 19th, 2018 02:50 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Time, I'll live forever

That's not how the time gem worked in the MCU

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 04:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
That's not how the time gem worked in the MCU

Strange was able to reverse the age of the Apple.
Also Strange created an infinite loop. I would do the same.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:37 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Strange was able to reverse the age of the Apple.
Also Strange created an infinite loop. I would do the same.

What is the point of living forever if you're stuck in a groundhog day type loop?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:45 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the whole gauntlet so i can rid KMC of all the silly obtuse pieces of flotsam

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reality. It’s too much fun to pass up.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:08 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Reality stone for me.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:10 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

i take the reality stone: i could make the universe my world

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:01 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote