KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut VS Colossus

Juggernaut VS Colossus
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Colossus actually only has two "wins" over Juggernaut.

Well as close as what you can count as a win vs Juggernaut.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:44 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus actually only has two "wins" over Juggernaut.

Well as close as what you can count as a win vs Juggernaut.

you mean bfr crap or real wins?

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:49 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Dareangel
you mean bfr crap or real wins?
I said as close as what you can count to a win vs Juggernaut.

You can't beat Juggernaut physically.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:09 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

well juggernaut was beat physically before. of course colossus cant reach such levels

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:31 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanks for the answer on Colossus wins juggernaut74.
I still think Juggernaut can be beaten physically in a fight because the crimson crystal had a piece broken off of it so by that logic even if the crimson crystal was at full status Juggernaut could still get beat.
Who can beat him. Here it goes. I'll give it my best shot. Magneto.
When Magneto adjusted the tetonic plates to defeat telepaths proves that he shattered the crimson crystal power is sufficent to beat Juggernaut.
Why. Because telepathy is the only thing besides magic that can beat Juggernaut. Thus the missing piece of the Crimson crystal answer solved.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:00 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Dareangel
well juggernaut was beat physically before. of course colossus cant reach such levels

Not many can.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by riv6672
Not many can.

yeah i know. definitely not colossus. thats the reason why i cant understand the point of making him jugegrnauts rival. it you make him his rival, its an opening for forced writing that will make colossus somehow beat the juggernaut, or if the writing is lazy, straight up inflict damage on him.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:52 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Actually as much as we all like to post about Colossus that it makes sense to write as much as we can about him. Other characters can be created independently or with our contributions so there may be a third mutant discovered to be the newest X-men. That's how marvel has mutants join the team.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:44 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Wonder Man

telepathy is the only thing besides magic that can beat Juggernaut.

Not so.

The powers of other mutants can do so, too.

Judging from the following, Nightcrawler's "Bampf!" can do it if Nightcrawler can endure the stress long enough.

And it's pretty obvious Rogue has Juggernaut's number if she decides to use her actual power against him:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: Marvel Team Up #150
Circa: 1984

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:01 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Na. Juggernaut survived greater teleportion when he held the portal open with Meggan.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:03 PM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by juggernaut74

You can't beat Juggernaut physically.

cool

I must say, the song that follows, listened to while viewing the following reading selection, pairs almost as well as Coca-Cola and a good sandwich ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UDkAQK5HTo

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: Unlimited Access #1
Writer: Karl Kesel
Penciller: Pat Oliffe
Date: December 1997

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:46 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's not canon to 616, blue.

But even if it were... we wouldn't be able to use it in KMC debates.

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This includes JLA/Avengers. Canon or not, people just aren't going to agree on it in most cases. Besides, there should be plenty of other comics with which to make your point.

Comics released strictly online or on web sites will not be considered proof in the Comic Book Versus Forum.

An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats. Neither is a random post by a supposed writer on a message board, blogs, tweets, etc. There have been too many of these so called interviews which go against what's shown on panel. Especially when there is no dialogue to refute what's happening on panel. Most writers are clear with the intentions of the plot and story arc.

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

Source: Forum Rules (read before posting!) UPDATED PLEASE READ.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

The last thing in the world Dareangel would want for this thread would be for it to receive "official" treatment, Stilt, for, without this being a scenario matchup, the only thing it could be classed as would be spite.

You DO have me curious now, though. I'm wondering if, outside of Wonder Woman, anybody has ever successfully knocked out Jug with punching power alone?

Perhaps Dareangel or someone else has the answer ...

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:31 PM
bluewaterrider

telepathy is the only thing besides magic that can beat Juggernaut.

And this still isn't so.

I'll get the ref info from the Vader versus Punisher with Prep thread on request:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:38 PM
bluewaterrider

Juggernaut survived greater teleportion when he held the portal open with Meggan.

Generally, when some durable character has their senses overloaded and gets knocked out, it's not so much the magnitude of what they're experiencing but the suddenness of transition.

I gave the following earlier in my Rogue Respect Thread, for instance:

The X-Men are a team of globetrotters.
Unfortunately, many of the villains they fight are world-travelers, too.

So, it should come as little surprise that, for all their business in New York, the X-Men next find fanfavoritespar Marko during a journey to the UK:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Well, at least one of them next found Juggs ...
(Full-team engagement will follow soon, though.)

The showing above by team-separated Alison Blaire underscores the claim made last page -- it was NOT a shameful thing for Dazzler to get the better of you in the 1980s, however unlikely she presented as a combatant. Even at low power levels, lost, disoriented, and on the verge of collapse, she would overachieve like nobody's business.

Unfortunately, she WAS at the end of her rope there, alone, lost, tired, and without a significant power source. Though she brought Jug to his knees there, he eventuality recovered and overtook her, and now having no reserves, expended the utmost of the little remaining power she had, and dropped so exhausted from the effort that Jug mistook her for dead and regretfully buried her. Thankfully, Dazzler's power is such that she eventually was able to slowly absorb just enough ambient sound energy to prayerfully send a shot up through the ground that her searching teammates noticed before she blacked out again, almost certainly for the last time ...

Source: Uncanny X-Men #217

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:20 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by -Pr-
Actual spoilers get people banned. I'm going to see Deadpool 2 on Sunday, so this is me giving people fair warning to prepare themselves.
lol @ Pr giving people time to write a Last Will & Testament.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Why did you edit? I liked that post stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

About the shattered god feat, there's actually context.

The pieces were assembling the "Shattered God". She KNEW the pieces were coming since the Shattered God basically EXPLAINED it to her. That's basically prep.

one of the scans where it's explained.:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...048405-08-5.jpg

there are over 2 scans where WW is "WARNED" about the pieces so she was already on alert BEFORE they even came near Trevor's location unlike Gladiator /Heimdall feat

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:48 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why did you edit? I liked that post stick out tongue
I felt the danger.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Philosophía
I felt the danger.

laughing

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:51 PM