KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut vs Hulk

Juggernaut vs Hulk
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Juggernaut vs Hulk

Who wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:26 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Nooooooooooooooooo

Haven't seen the film yet but just the idea that you put him on Hulk level made my dick jump

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:33 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I think Hulk.

Bankai.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 12:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

either Hulk annihilates X-3 "Juggernaut". Haven't seen DP2 yet but I've heard Juggernaut is in it...still my guess is Hulk wins just based off the fact I've heard [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Juggernaut struggles vs Colossus if that's true then Hulk annihilates.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:17 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Hulk wins. The [SPOILER - highlight to read]: bridge slam feat is pretty impressive, but Juggernaut seems like kind of a shit fighter. Colossus was clearly his inferior, physically, yet could still make him work for it. Though Colossus himself also showed way better actual fighting skill than he did in the previous film.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:26 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hulk kills him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 19th, 2018 04:51 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
I think Hulk.
I think it would be a good one.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 10:06 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by juggerman
Nooooooooooooooooo

Haven't seen the film yet but just the idea that you put him on Hulk level made my dick jump

Boy X-3 Juggernaut was SHITTTT!!!!

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING WHAT WE DESERVE!! Go watch it, don't let them spoil you.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:10 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay, let's address this thread then.

Based on feats, the Hulk takes it. Like the Leviathan feat still puts the Hulk as one of the strongest heroes ever.

However

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Deadpool Juggernaut is clearly comiclike. Damnnn he looked great man.

And he was as powerful as shit. Clearly he never gained enough momentum. At least he wasn't allowed to.

If allowed to build momentum, damn boy, we would require World Breaker Hulk!

Old Post May 20th, 2018 12:14 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay, let's address this thread then.

Based on feats, the Hulk takes it. Like the Leviathan feat still puts the Hulk as one of the strongest heroes ever.

However

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Deadpool Juggernaut is clearly comiclike. Damnnn he looked great man.

And he was as powerful as shit. Clearly he never gained enough momentum. At least he wasn't allowed to.

If allowed to build momentum, damn boy, we would require World Breaker Hulk!

The leviathan feat was significantly less than a 200 ton feat. I already proved it.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:07 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, you made up a bunch of numbers and people laughed at you

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 06:21 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by h1a8
The leviathan feat was significantly less than a 200 ton feat. I already proved it.
How much power would it require for Juggernaut to punch through an armored truck and level a massive bridge?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:42 PM
Silent Master

Edit: wrong thread

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 02:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8

Based on what exactly!?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 03:03 PM
Flyattractor

Avg: Inf War Hulk is a bit of a Big Pussy. That one would go down like a wet paper towel.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Avg: Inf War Hulk is a bit of a Big Pussy. That one would go down like a wet paper towel.
Hulk in Ragnarok wasn't all that impressive either.

This would be a fun fight to watch that's for sure.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:45 PM
juggerman

Hulk wins. This Juggernaut is far and away better than X3 Juggs but still he isn't Hulk level IMO. He had one killer feat but I can't put him over Hulk just yet.

I'm both happy and disappointed at this new Juggernaut.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:25 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Same...

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hulk wins. This Juggernaut is far and away better than X3 Juggs but still he isn't Hulk level IMO. He had one killer feat but I can't put him over Hulk just yet.

Pretty much this.

Was cool to see a much better representation of Juggs on screen, but his power-levels are seriously lacking compared to his comic-self and the MCU Hulk.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Just got around to seeing D2. Agreed with this. His powers seemed off too. He was just a strong and big mutant, which was great (seriously, he handled Colossus like a beast for the majority of their fight), but we didn't get any real showcase of his unstoppable momentum or his invulnerability. Juggs was nerfed pretty heavily from his comic counterpart.

Hulk takes this.

In other news, I am so damn happy this movie retconned Juggs familial ties with Xavier back into existence. I hope he pops up in future X-men films if the rights haven't yet reverted back to Marvel.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote