KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggernaut vs Hulk

Juggernaut vs Hulk
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dynamix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, you made up a bunch of numbers and people laughed at you

lmao!

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:41 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

the recenet avenger movie had hulk being a big pussy. in thor ragnarok he wasnt that great either. thor handled him. on the other hand, movie juggernaut isnt that great to be honest. his best strength feat is hitting colossus with a bus. which is nice bruh, but he doesnt have his comics powers. colossus was actually able to hang with him and even break his finger. movie juggernaut doesnt have his durability, he is just a very strong guy. just the fact alone colossus gave him a good fight and knocked him down several times already puts him below hulk. remember colossus from deadpool 1? he is shit to be honest. that super strong chick was owning him. hell, even in deadpool 2, that fire kid sent colossus flying into a bus. colossus is shit and therefor juggernaut is shit as well.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:08 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Dareangel
...movie juggernaut isnt that great to be honest. his best strength feat is hitting colossus with a bus...

Bridge collapsing punch

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:10 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

right, forgot that. but his fight vs colossus really really dissapointed me. this is why i wrote in the comic book vs forum that the industry should stop portraying them as rivals. when ever colossus is portrayed as his rival, juggernaut has to be nerfed down in order for it to be a fight. and i hate the fact colossus is able to hang with him because lets be honest, colossus is shit. he is getting his ass kicked by every single body.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:12 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I'm fine with them being rivals because they don't just fight strength vs strength. Colossus needs to out think the Juggernaut to beat him. Most people need to out think him mind you since very few can match him physically. It builds Colossus' brand as not just the team's muscle.

I mean Wolverine is a rival to Hulk and there is a much bigger strength difference there

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:18 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by juggerman
I'm fine with them being rivals because they don't just fight strength vs strength. Colossus needs to out think the Juggernaut to beat him. Most people need to out think him mind you since very few can match him physically. It builds Colossus' brand as not just the team's muscle.

I mean Wolverine is a rival to Hulk and there is a much bigger strength difference there

wolverine is not a rival of hulk. just because they had some fights in the comics, doesnt make them rivals. however, colossus was showed, portrayed and stated many times as jugegrnauts rival. even with the cyttorak storyline of colossus getting the powers of the juggernaut.

as far as the movie, no, it wasnt as you are trying to portray it. it wasnt juggernaut too strong for colossus to the point he had to outsmart him. colossus did very well vs jugegrnaut. he knocked him down. lift him up and slammed him. even broke his finger. there was no big gap between them. eventually juggernaut did overpower colossus. however, they were in the same league with juggernaut being slightly stronger.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Poor Juggernaut fans. Sad day to be them. Pitiful character.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by quanchi112
Poor Juggernaut fans. Sad day to be them. Pitiful character.
Juggernaut is awesome. Dunno what you're talking about. Still haven't seen DP2 though...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:30 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

wolverine is not a rival of hulk. just because they had some fights in the comics, doesnt make them rivals. however, colossus was showed, portrayed and stated many times as jugegrnauts rival. even with the cyttorak storyline of colossus getting the powers of the juggernaut.

as far as the movie, no, it wasnt as you are trying to portray it. it wasnt juggernaut too strong for colossus to the point he had to outsmart him. colossus did very well vs jugegrnaut. he knocked him down. lift him up and slammed him. even broke his finger. there was no big gap between them. eventually juggernaut did overpower colossus. however, they were in the same league with juggernaut being slightly stronger.

Wolverine is considered a rival to Hulk and they've fought several times.

As for the film, I agree the Juggernaut portrayal wasn't ideal but I was talking about the whole Colossus vs Juggernaut rivalry as a whole. Colossus has never be portrayed as an equal to Juggernaut. It's basically a situation when you're used to out muscling everyone but then you come across a bigger and stronger guy so you have to adapt. I can't recall Colossus ever actually beating Juggernaut without help or BFR

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:31 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Juggernaut is awesome. Dunno what you're talking about. Still haven't seen DP2 though...

Huge step up from X3 Juggernaut, still not close enough to comic Juggernaut

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

If you want a guy who can’t compete with the big dogs then it’s a great day to be Juggernaut fan. And obviously knowing he’s in Deadpool 2 hasn’t gotten you to see the film means you aren’t that big of a fan. You might think he’s ok but he isn’t one of your faves.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Huge step up from X3 Juggernaut, still not close enough to comic Juggernaut

Yes. This.

thumb up

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote:
originally posted by quanchii112 If you want a guy who can’t compete with the big dogs then it’s a great day to be Juggernaut fan. And obviously knowing he’s in Deadpool 2 hasn’t gotten you to see the film means you aren’t that big of a fan. You might think he’s ok but he isn’t one of your faves.

Me liking comic book Juggernaut has nothing to do with me not going to see Deadpool 2. I didn't like the first DP and this one from most people I've heard from is worse than the first. I'm debating whether or not I want to see it. I'm not gonna spend the time and money to go watch a movie I'll probably only get a minute of enjoyment out of.

I'm a HUGE Doom fan but I still haven't and won't watch Fan4stic.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:54 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Me liking comic book Juggernaut has nothing to do with me not going to see Deadpool 2. I didn't like the first DP and this one from most people I've heard from is worse than the first. I'm debating whether or not I want to see it. I'm not gonna spend the time and money to go watch a movie I'll probably only get a minute of enjoyment out of.

I'm a HUGE Doom fan but I still haven't and won't watch Fan4stic.
My point is that the comic version is different than the movie one. I think the sequel is better than the first but I’m not a Deadpool guy either. I do tend to see everything though.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:57 PM
Dareangel

Wolverine is considered a rival to Hulk and they've fought several times.

As for the film, I agree the Juggernaut portrayal wasn't ideal but I was talking about the whole Colossus vs Juggernaut rivalry as a whole. Colossus has never be portrayed as an equal to Juggernaut. It's basically a situation when you're used to out muscling everyone but then you come across a bigger and stronger guy so you have to adapt. I can't recall Colossus ever actually beating Juggernaut without help or BFR

thats in the comics. i am talking strictly about the movie vs the comics. in the movie juggernaut is strong, but his durability is low. colossus knocking him down, slamming him and then breaking his finger is just low. specially if we consider the fact colossus in the deadpool movies is just trash.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:15 PM
juggerman

thats in the comics. i am talking strictly about the movie vs the comics. in the movie juggernaut is strong, but his durability is low. colossus knocking him down, slamming him and then breaking his finger is just low. specially if we consider the fact colossus in the deadpool movies is just trash.

Your complaint was that you didn't like Colossus vs Juggernaut across multiple medias. As I've said here, Deadpool Juggernaut was well inferior to his comics counterpart

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:18 PM
Dareangel

Your complaint was that you didn't like Colossus vs Juggernaut across multiple medias. As I've said here, Deadpool Juggernaut was well inferior to his comics counterpart

as far as comics, colossus in the classic ones was able to effect juggernaut. however, my point is that this rival thing is not good because eventually you will come across writers that will be too lazy to portray it right, and we will see fights like the one we saw in the movie. and the fight in the movie is just crap for jugegrnaut.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:31 PM
juggerman

as far as comics, colossus in the classic ones was able to effect juggernaut. however, my point is that this rival thing is not good because eventually you will come across writers that will be too lazy to portray it right, and we will see fights like the one we saw in the movie. and the fight in the movie is just crap for jugegrnaut.

It's not just Colossus though. There are several instances in comics where Juggernaut is affected by things he shouldn't be. Some writers don't realize his actual powerset isn't just "strong guy". Trust me I understand your stance. I hate when Juggernaut isn't portrayed the way I think he should be but Colossus ain't the issue.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:39 PM
Dareangel

It's not just Colossus though. There are several instances in comics where Juggernaut is affected by things he shouldn't be. Some writers don't realize his actual powerset isn't just "strong guy". Trust me I understand your stance. I hate when Juggernaut isn't portrayed the way I think he should be but Colossus ain't the issue.

i am afraid that colossus will cause it to be worse. if this movie will boost their rivalry in comics, the way writers are portraying things today, we just might see things like we saw in the movie. this is the reason why i said they should not be rivals.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:47 PM
juggerman

i am afraid that colossus will cause it to be worse. if this movie will boost their rivalry in comics, the way writers are portraying things today, we just might see things like we saw in the movie. this is the reason why i said they should not be rivals.

Ok but even if Juggernaut had a different rival, it wouldn't change the interpretation of his powers. His fingers being broken by Colossus isn't better than them being broken by Hulk since is fingers shouldn't break at all. So it really doesn't change things IMO

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:00 PM