KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ant vs. Azronger

Ant vs. Azronger
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

Kurk, an die.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:00 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk, an die.

Yeah, wtf. Guy attacks me for no reason, starts talking shit about my status as a Sheevite that he is thoroughly ignorant of, then when I present proof of my authority, he switches goalposts to shitting on my real life that he likewise knows nothing about, again for no reason. He tells me to suck Sheev's dick, even though he doesn't have one so it is a physical impossibility for me to do, and then says I am a pseudo-Sith, when I have never even claimed to adhere to the Sith ideology so there is no way I could be a sham.

His entire post is also ironically a baseless boast about being the "apprentice" of Elon Musk, which exactly what he was giving me shit for, except about being a Sheevite. Pot calling the kettle black, anyone?

Last edited by Azronger on May 22nd, 2018 at 02:22 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He's a troll.

Or he's insane. Either really.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

He has a hard-on for buses and cars crashing, which means that he’s insane.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:23 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I attacked you because I thought you were wasting potential as a sith follower, but seeing now that you DON'T idolize Sidious other than to impress a handful of internet debaters—not because you were a contemporary sith as I had originally thought—I hold you in a much lower regard.

Anyway, there is only one way to settle this: Agni Kai

(please log in to view the image)

Throw out some character names.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Dude wat. There's a difference between being Sith and being a Sheevite. As for the latter, I obviously idolize Sheev lol. I would probably be much more well-regarded among the masses if I didn't intentionally wank him to redonkulous heights. But my love for His Imperial Majesty triumphs the acceptance of a few rodents any day.

I can start debating on the first of June. I can represent characters like Dooku, Vader, Tenebrous, Plagueis, Sheev etc. although I've reserved Vader for Ant (depending on what happens between him and Ell) and Sheev for a special debate that I'll be commencing with other people when the time is ripe. Anyone else should be fine, so long as they're in their Legends-only iterations.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

How much time and energy do you figure you wasted "wanking" a fictional character on an internet forum filled with people you claim not to respect?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Time enjoyed is not time wasted, bro. So close to zero hours.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:44 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
Dude wat. There's a difference between being Sith and being a Sheevite. As for the latter, I obviously idolize Sheev lol. I would probably be much more well-regarded among the masses if I didn't intentionally wank him to redonkulous heights. But my love for His Imperial Majesty triumphs the acceptance of a few rodents any day.

I can start debating on the first of June. I can represent characters like Dooku, Vader, Tenebrous, Plagueis, Sheev etc. although I've reserved Vader for Ant (depending on what happens between him and Ell) and Sheev for a special debate that I'll be commencing with other people when the time is ripe. Anyone else should be fine, so long as they're in their Legends-only iterations.
Great! In that case you finish what Jack couldn't in the Dooku vs Tenebrous thread. My first post is still there so reply whenever smile .

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I legitimately wonder every day why you haven't shot yourself with the amount of cringe I'm seeing on this page alone.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 01:05 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

laughing out loud

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:14 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You wouldn't live there. You'd be killed as soon as you stepped inside the border.

You clearly don't have the mind of Palpatine. He'd find you an utter failure. It's a well known fact that Palpatine accepts anyone. It is in his goal to increase his number of followers.

I just wanted to know your reaction.

Of course I'm not siding with you either.

Dictatorship sucks.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:13 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote:
-AP - dies
-Ant - might live
-Hasch - dies
-DB77 - dies
-Nadd - dies
-SKILLZ - might live
-Wollf - lives
-Joker - lives
-Beni - lives
-Jman - dies
-Kurk - might live
-Galan - might live
-One Big Mob - might live
-Elm - lives
-me - might live
-Zentrex - might live
-victreebelvictr - might live
-ILS - lives
-Darth Thor - might live
-Quanchi - dies
-Gideon - lives
-Neph - dies[/B]

Your emotional bias will be your undoing.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:18 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Kurk
Great! In that case you finish what Jack couldn't in the Dooku vs Tenebrous thread. My first post is still there so reply whenever smile .

Well, the problem is that I actually think Dooku wins that fight, and I wouldn't want to go knock him down from that position, since the higher Dooku is, the more beneficial it is for my cause.

I'd prefer something like Plagueis vs Failkorion or even Bane vs someone.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:06 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yeah, Ant.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Kurk
You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.

You mean aside from convicing the forum that plagueis is > valk?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by The.D0minator
(please log in to view the image)

Me, Jack, and DC'll start a revolution if we have to.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:18 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You mean aside from convicing the forum that plagueis is > valk?

Nah.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:22 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah.

You're disputing that a majority voted for plagueis against Valk after az's essay was published?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:29 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

>implying most of the people here have read az's essay

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:50 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote