KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Hydroman

Namor vs Hydroman
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Namor vs Hydroman

The fight takes place:
1) In the middle of the Pacific Ocean
2) In the middle of the Sahara Desert.

No BFR or prep.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:32 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Surely, evaporation BFR has to count as a win in the Sahara, yeah?

Hydro in 1, Namor in 2, and I don't think either is all that close.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 02:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Hydroman would literally be amping Namor with his attacks. Conversely Namor couldn't hurt him.

Draw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:15 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Can Hydroman stop water from reaching his cells?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, depends on the level of water control hydroman has exerted. haven't seen him in a long time, but if he can affect the water inside namor, he'd likely win both scenarios. if not, the first is a draw and i don't see how namor could win the second since i'm not sure he can actually hurt hydroman and i would THINK hydroman could keep himself from evaporating naturally...? confused

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Hydroman would literally be amping Namor with his attacks. Conversely Namor couldn't hurt him.

Draw.

The concussive force must count for something, no? The ocean is trillions of tons of force just waiting to be used.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can Hydroman stop water from reaching his cells?

Found this. It says he was amped, somebody more familiar with him [Stilt?] can say if it was permanent.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:42 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Hydroman can now drain water from peoples bodies , Spider-Man even commented on that he never did it before and that it's a new trick. I'm on my phone so I don't have the scan at hand.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:57 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

DNP can drain water from people's bodies and turn it into heat

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:02 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by One Big Mob
DNP can drain water from people's bodies and turn it into heat
that's how he was amped in Phil's scan

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:10 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's how he was amped in Phil's scan

You too can amp like him.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I am

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:21 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Well if that amp is permanent, then obviously Hydroman wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^pretty much. If not, Namor in both.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^pretty much. If not, Namor in both.
And how exactly will Namor beat HM in the ocean?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:10 PM
riv6672

He could use his electric power to shock HM into human form and then his strength to get the KO.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Hydroman used his own body as a conductor to attack Deathlock in a fight on subway rails.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:39 AM
riv6672

Cool.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:56 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Lightning is super effective against water.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop

Draw.

You realize that Hydroman can dry him out...?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote