KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Marvel vs DC (All out)

Marvel vs DC
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marvel stomps 5 62.50%
DC stomps 2 25.00%
Tie 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel vs DC (All out)
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Ebony Maw and Dr. Strange protected behind Wanda's shields would be very frightening opponents. Dr. Strange opening portals to drop Thanos, Hulk or Kurse on top of fighters is a scary thought. Hela and Ego are basically unkillable. SB Thor spamming lightning AOEs would kill any non-kryptonian on the DCEU team. To be honest, only Superman and Zod are real threats to the MCU. Doomsday and Steppenwolf are strong but the MCU team have loads of ways to deal with them... for example simply levitating them off their feet.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:15 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Would be interesring with TV as well. Imagine CW Flash lending Superman Flash Time Speed. Could drop half these guys off in Space before anyone knew what was going on.

But back to the Topic here. Movie versions. Marvel is too diverse I think would ultimately find a way to win.
Just say it plainly marvel stomps. More powerful universe in general. This is without Dormammu being involved because it’s already a stomp without him.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I have no issues saying Marvel Universe is stronger as I like the McU more than DcEU. Now overall I like Dc more but not in the movies.

The difference is my life doesnt revolve around a Giant Purple Alien with a nutsack chin so I can debate objectively and not act like a 40 yr old troll.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:34 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I have no issues saying Marvel Universe is stronger as I like the McU more than DcEU. Now overall I like Dc more but not in the movies.

The difference is my life doesnt revolve around a Giant Purple Alien with a nutsack chin so I can debate objectively and not act like a 40 yr old troll.
Love hearing you admit you betrayed dceu like a traitor despite favoring the dc brand. Marvel hypnotized your ***** traitor ass. I’ve always loved marvel more in everything because it’s a superior brand. You sound salty that Thanos is the greatest villain in all of cinema. Eat a dick, loser.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by FrothByte
Ebony Maw and Dr. Strange protected behind Wanda's shields would be very frightening opponents. Dr. Strange opening portals to drop Thanos, Hulk or Kurse on top of fighters is a scary thought. Hela and Ego are basically unkillable. SB Thor spamming lightning AOEs would kill any non-kryptonian on the DCEU team. To be honest, only Superman and Zod are real threats to the MCU. Doomsday and Steppenwolf are strong but the MCU team have loads of ways to deal with them... for example simply levitating them off their feet.

Thor/Strange BFR would eliminate most of the DCEU team. Heck, anyone without defined superspeed or a way back from another dimension/galaxy would fall prey.

Finally watched IW today. big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:39 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Marvels Villains actually make this a MUCH better fight. When I clicked on this thread, for some reason I just assumed it would be the heroes. If it was restricted to heroes, i'd say DC. With the villains though? I'll give it to Marvel. People like Ego and Surtur (as long as we're assuming this is him with the eternal flame buff and not the stock Surtur in beginning of the movie) are larger than life and put in tons of work. Dormammu would too if he hadn't been removed.

These are the exceptions though. Take them out, and DC wins handily.

PWNT

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:53 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Marvel won't be having many issues

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Marvels Villains actually make this a MUCH better fight. When I clicked on this thread, for some reason I just assumed it would be the heroes. If it was restricted to heroes, i'd say DC. With the villains though? I'll give it to Marvel. People like Ego and Surtur (as long as we're assuming this is him with the eternal flame buff and not the stock Surtur in beginning of the movie) are larger than life and put in tons of work. Dormammu would too if he hadn't been removed.

These are the exceptions though. Take them out, and DC wins handily.
Heroes only and marvel still wins. For ****s sake Thor would dominate Superman. Avengers as a group would mop the floor with the justice league.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:57 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sorry forgot about the Eternal Flame and BFR.

- Surtur has his fire sword but not the Eternal Flame...To make things fair.
- No BFR. Strange can use his portals and magic in any other way.
- Remember there is Prep Time...They should know about Ego's core...

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:00 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Sorry forgot about the Eternal Flame and BFR.

- Surtur has his fire sword but not the Eternal Flame...To make things fair.
- No BFR. Strange can use his portals and magic in any other way.
- Remember there is Prep Time...They should know about Ego's core...
In that case, DC wins. Supes flies to Egos core and destroys it without too much trouble. The rest of them are screwed without Ego and buffed Surter.

PWNT

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
In that case, DC wins. Supes flies to Egos core and destroys it without too much trouble. The rest of them are screwed without Ego and buffed Surter.
In which film can I find this character that displays this kind of power. If you can’t suoport it with evidence you’re being delusional, nutcase.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:13 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Marvel, because the DC universe is too dark and the heroes won't be able to see anything.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Booo! Nerfs sucks. Marvel vs DC 2.0 nerf took away our BFRs and Eternal Flame Surturs.

/WoWnerdrage

Edit. Oh yeah, nerfed our Egos, too. Boo!

Last edited by Nibedicus on May 21st, 2018 at 10:49 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:45 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why would prep time allow them to find out about Ego's core?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Booo! Nerfs sucks. Marvel vs DC 2.0 nerf took away our BFRs and Eternal Flame Surturs.

/WoWnerdrage

Edit. Oh yeah, nerfed our Egos, too. Boo!

What would be the point of the thread if the answer is plain damn simple? laughing out loud

Originally posted by Silent Master
Why would prep time allow them to find out about Ego's core?

Am just saying. They would have 1 week to find out and investigate the enemies.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:52 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Good for them, however that doesn't explain how they are going to find out about Ego's core. it's not exactly common knowledge. only a few beings in the entire MCU knew about it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:56 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
What would be the point of the thread if the answer is plain damn simple? laughing out loud

Am just saying. They would have 1 week to find out and investigate the enemies.

Unless they actually capture Ego and torture the info out of them, they won't find out his weakness. And even if they do find out, how are they going to get to the Ego planet?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:43 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

While the DC team has Marvel outclassed for the most part, Surtur alone could easily kill everyone in the DCEU with a single attack.

Marvel takes this, easy.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:57 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Unless they actually capture Ego and torture the info out of them, they won't find out his weakness. And even if they do find out, how are they going to get to the Ego planet?

Originally posted by Silent Master
Good for them, however that doesn't explain how they are going to find out about Ego's core. it's not exactly common knowledge. only a few beings in the entire MCU knew about it.

Fine. They just know Ego's weakness.

They'd still have to find their way to the core though. So i guess it would be fair.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:59 PM
Silent Master

How are they even going to get to the planet?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:04 AM