KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » ajunta pall talk

ajunta pall talk
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
No. This thread has no purpose but to talk about him.
This isn't a battle thread.

Since when did I say it's a battle thread?

It's clearly obvious that the op wants to talk about the canonical path of Ajunta Pall.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Since when did I say it's a battle thread?

It's clearly obvious that the op wants to talk about the canonical path of Ajunta Pall.
What are you even trying to argue with here? I didn't say you said it was a battle thread, it's just that canon is more relevant to them than a completely directionless thread like this.

That being said, why would you reply with how obvious it is of the op's intentions way after he agreed with me?

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
correct, at least figure out his powers and abilities as well. i love to infer.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:53 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Well, the blame falls upon his shoulder. He gave no mention to this in the description of the post. Even, then, I still think he refers to the canonical path. But whatever... You're right. There's no point in arguing because of such thing.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 25th, 2018 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Ok then.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 08:57 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Ajunta Pall reincarnated his spirit into physical form by using sith alchemy. While he was by no means the best sith alchemist, (that probably being Sorzus Syn) this is nonetheless impressive.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 07:14 PM
Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I would come to believe that Karness muur is a better with alchemist than syn.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:55 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

I would come to believe that Karness muur is a better with alchemist than syn.

If we're talking about the best alchemists, Naga Sadow, Valkorion, and Darth Sidious should come to mind.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Exar Kun?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:44 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Marka tangos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:37 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Ragnos

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:37 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Marka ragnos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:38 AM
MythLord
Diamond

El Tango De Ragnos.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 07:03 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Victree>>>>>>>All of KMC

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 04:01 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Marka ragnos probably was better than sidious, but Karness muur has better alchemy then pall.

I'm honestly curious what makes you scale Ragnos so highly? It's been accepted in the star wars community for a while now that he wasn't even the most powerful of the ancient sith, much less the banite sith or the one sith.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

NOT stronger than sidious but in alchemy yes

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:47 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Naga sadow, tulak hord, exar kun, and marka ragnos are the strongest ancient sith ragnos being first

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:48 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It is stated in battle wiki that he was the strongest sith of his time meaning he could beat tulak hord

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:49 AM