KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs Mr Sinister

Darth Vader vs Mr Sinister
Started by: eaebiakuya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ds being shifty... lol

sinister has far better feats than the bishop one though. if i get some time maybe i'll throw a few up.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol.

I jest. The recent BZ with sinister has tons of amazing feats.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I still like to see some of his better feats. Most people say he wins but never show feats as to why. What little I know of him, does not impress me. Outside his TP feats as Mrs Sinister.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:54 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ ^

He repeated that feat in Spider-Man and the X-Men mini (the one with Xraven), when Cyke blasted him... unless you want to argue that he was able to shapeshift his body before the optic blast hit him, Apocalypse style.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah a higher end sinister? there's really nothing vader can do at all to put him down.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah a higher end sinister? there's really nothing vader can do at all to put him down.

Unless it's Galan's Vader from EU, pre-Disney...

... who can telepathically rape you from thousands of galaxies away, while holding back, chatting with Palpatine about the galactic senate and playing with Galan's lightsaber...

laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:00 PM
Supermutant

Sinister

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:23 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This is how you post gifs, bro.

Thank me later in the bedroom, Super love

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:27 PM
Supermutant

Lol from my phone trust me I know how. That was meant for DS I saw what he did there.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:45 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I absolutely love how Essex said that his HF "rivals even that of Wolverine himself" big grin

Now I can transfer all of his feats to Lord Logan shifty

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:50 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is how you post gifs, bro.

Thank me later in the bedroom, Super love
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost smile. It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some ********** at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:14 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless it's Galan's Vader from EU, pre-Disney...

... who can telepathically rape you from thousands of galaxies away, while holding back, chatting with Palpatine about the galactic senate and playing with Galan's lightsaber...

laughing out loud
I've never once said that Legends Vader can apply his TP across galactic distances, btw. Get your shit straight if you're gonna try to 'troll' me, f*ckstick. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 23rd, 2018 at 12:21 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 12:16 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
I've never once said that Legends Vader can apply his TP across galactic distances, btw. Get your shit straight if you're gonna try to 'troll' me, f*ckstick. thumb up

Yeah, you were talking about the force choke trick.

I realized it right after posting, wanted to edit, but then I thought "lol Galavader can easily do both" and decided to leave it.

I believe Galani can even choke Aquaman underwater.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 12:47 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

His Regen is damn good, though TP incap is a possibility. Sinister still wins via TP feats alone, but what feats he has vs thousand tons damn near of TK for a BFR or Incap? How can Sinister land a hit on Vader's Skill + Speed + Precog?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 12:48 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I always thought Galan pegged Vader as invincible. Now I don't know what to think

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 12:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, you were talking about the force choke trick.
Concession accepted.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 01:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote