KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thanos is better than Darth Vader...told you so

Thanos is better than Darth Vader...told you so
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If we're going just by the OT films, Then yeah Vader can be a bit too simple. Its all the expanded material that adds to his character.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Calling citizen Kane trash? Now I know you have no idea what good cinema is. Anything eith Thanos, would easily bend over and take it in the ass raw, no lube.

And as to Blackfire, don’t be a moron, you know exactly what I meant.

Yeah, I'm the idiot for actually knowing the name of the movie you like.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by quanchi112
Infinity War is far better than any of those films. Citizen Kane is trash. That movie sucks and you’re an idiot for liking it. Lemming.

You're too drunk with your own arguments mate. You liking a film better than others doesn't break their overall quality.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, I'm the idiot for actually knowing the name of the movie you like.

Yeah, because yourre acting like a little ***** because someone misspell something over the Internet.

Grow the **** up man.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:52 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Yeah, because yourre acting like a little ***** because someone misspell something over the Internet.

Grow the **** up man.

Wow, dude, may wanna calm down before you pull a Surt...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:05 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Grow the **** up man.

I made an extremely light-hearted and harmless joke and you're having an infantile meltdown.

I don't think I'm the one that needs to grow up, here.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
You're too drunk with your own arguments mate. You liking a film better than others doesn't break their overall quality.
It is about personal preference and as I said to me Infinity War is the greatest bar none. The other ones be named aren’t even in my top 5.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Grow the **** up man.
Another dc fan melting down.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Grow the **** up man.

You need to calm down. BackFire made a lighthearted joke and you’re raging, but needlessly.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Calling citizen Kane trash? Now I know you have no idea what good cinema is. Anything eith Thanos, would easily bend over and take it in the ass raw, no lube.

And as to Blackfire, don’t be a moron, you know exactly what I meant.
Yes, I saw it years ago and couldn’t wait for it to end. I don’t care what anyone else thinks it is pure trash. Not enjoyable by any stretch of the imagination. Not everything with Thanos is the best ever I don’t lie I am saying this film was the best ever. I’ve seen it 7 times and it’s still amazing the seventh time. Go watch th enkrijg citizen Kane. The one time I watched it was enough. Pure trash.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:26 PM
Flyattractor

Darth Vader Blew up a Planet that killed Billions. That didn't get Magically Undone like what Thanos Did.

Vader is a Better Villain.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Darth Vader Blew up a Planet that killed Billions. That didn't get Magically Undone like what Thanos Did.

Technically, Grand Moff Tarkin gave the order to the Imperial gunners destroy Alderaan.

But that is still insignificant next to the power of the Force.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That wasn’t even Vader. laughing out loud

Thanos alone achieved universal death. He already wiped out many planets’ half of their populations which have stuck. See you don’t have know either character so it’s just so pitiful of you to try to weigh in. You’re too ignorant on this forum. Go elsewhere you hack.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:59 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

In power yes as an icon no...

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:57 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Impediment
Technically, Grand Moff Tarkin gave the order to the Imperial gunners destroy Alderaan.

But that is still insignificant next to the power of the Force.

So Even a one shot like Tarkin is a Better Villain then Thanos.

Good Point.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
In power yes as an icon no...
Give him time. He’s the grandest villain of all time.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:01 PM
Flyattractor

Only in your pathetic little fanboy shill mind skippy.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Only in your pathetic little fanboy shill mind skippy.
Nah, but popularity doesn’t factor in but Thanos is in with an entirely different generation. Vader looks pitiful by comparison if we compare the films. Deeper, more resolute, his own man seeking out his own agenda unlike sidekick Vadey.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:11 PM
Flyattractor

Didn't really SEE Thanos DO anything. Other then have a really crappy fight with Hulk. Other then that He just stood around and acted Very Purple.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't really SEE Thanos DO anything. Other then have a really crappy fight with Hulk. Other then that He just stood around and acted Very Purple.
What did Vader do? Got sonned by Luke, lost his way, became a hero because he’s a sissyboi. Thanos fought badasses not some whiny son. Thanos killed his stepdaughter whereas Vader pussed out over his son. Weak villain.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:15 PM