KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers or Infinity War?

Which is the better film?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Avengers 11 45.83%
Infinity War 13 54.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Avengers or Infinity War?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Batman could beat Thanos W/IS with barelty any prep. Nuff said .

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Batman could beat Thanos W/IS with barelty any prep. Nuff said .
Nah, the guy can barely eat a parade on but he did beat Superman. Dceu is weak af.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm
That's some good Bizarro speak you've got going on.

Of course, you couldn't possibly be as delusional as a certain someone named after a B list Mortal Kombat character, and think that the Avengers would last a picosecond against Superman.
Actually, Thor (with SB)could beat Superman on his own let alone with the other Avengers. Vision could kill superman by phasing through and re-phasing. Superman's aura won't help him there.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:36 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

laughing out loud good one.

Oh. You're serious.

Let me laugh harder. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Obvious troll confirmed.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm
laughing out loud good one.

Oh. You're serious.

Let me laugh harder. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
Laugh all you want. I suppose though since you admitted you live in bizarro world your laughing equates to real world crying. It's okay man, it's okay.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:33 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, the guy can barely eat a parade on.

....Eat a Parade?

You need to get out of that basement and get some fresh air Quanster.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Idk about Thor w/SB beating Superman. Superman tanked a nuke, and healed in seconds. That is ridiculously impressive.

Anyone that knows about nuclear fission knows that the core temperature of a nuclear detonation can reach temperatures exceeding 250,000,000 (250 million) degrees Celsius.

However, Thor tanked the compacted energy/heat/force of a neutron star.

A neutron star can reach temperatures of over 600,000 degrees Celsius. We can see Thor's feat is quite a bit more impressive, even if both are somewhat similar in scope.

All in all, it'd be a good fight, but I can definitely see Superman's sheer speed winning this fight for him, as well as being able tank most of Thor's attacks with little damage.

Thor's only chance here would be to do something totally out of character and- aim for the head.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:13 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Obvious troll confirmed.

Irony.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Eat a Parade?

You need to get out of that basement and get some fresh air Quanster.
You are such a nerd.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Irony.
?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:09 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Irony.

Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:15 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Zack M
Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin
? It's not crazy at all. If Avengers does become the first 2 Billion dollar comic book movie of all time it will be a miracle. It's a darker film full of death and there are a LOT of people, especially children that won't understand that their heroes are likely coming back. That and the fact that it's a long movie doesn't help much either. Also, it's not released on the prime Holiday schedule that all the other 2 billion dollar movies have been released on. IW is a great movie and it's easily a MUCH, MUCH better Super hero movie than TDK. TDK is a great film but it's more of a crime drama with Batman in it. That's what Nolan wanted because he doesn't actually appreciate comics that much in their standard form. He wanted to "change" the super hero formula a bit.

Anyway, the MCU is over 15 billion dollars with 19 movies. I don't think they care at all what TDK did ages ago when DC used to be cinema king.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:32 PM
Flyattractor

You are such a nerd.

You are the one making up kooky nonsense phrases...

"Eat a Parade" Boy.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:34 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Infinity War.

I like both by the way.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:39 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Also, I forgot to mention that you're just talking about Domestic Box Office. Worldwide earning IW easily blows away Black Panther and Dark Knight. So not sure what you're so giddy about.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

I would go with Avengers. More empathizes on it just being a Fun Movie and didn't have to carry all the baggage and backstory.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:41 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What do you mean?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:44 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

When it's run is over it's possible that IW could catch or pass up TFA...I don't see it getting quite there myself but that would put in in or just under the top 10 highest grossing films of all time ADJUSTED for inflation. Easily beats TDK and BP

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:56 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Also, I forgot to mention that you're just talking about Domestic Box Office. Worldwide earning IW easily blows away Black Panther and Dark Knight. So not sure what you're so giddy about.

That's a matter of opinion. And, yes, I'm just talking domestic numbers. IW was good, but id rate TDK above it. Not by much.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 11:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote