KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers or Infinity War?

Which is the better film?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Avengers 11 45.83%
Infinity War 13 54.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Avengers or Infinity War?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Okay. If you don't like the films then put that once and **** off. No need to keep coming in here and picking fights you can't win.

....No.

smokin'

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 06:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Okay. If you don't like the films then put that once and **** off. No need to keep coming in here and picking fights you can't win.

I would almost start to think that you are a Quan Sock.

But then I know for a fact that Quan already ate one of his feet off so....

eek!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would almost start to think that you are a Quan Sock.

But then I know for a fact that Quan already ate one of his feet off so....

eek!
So lonely and so sad.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
So lonely and so sad.

And yet you are the angry one.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:16 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

....No.

smokin'
Okay so you're admitting that you have NOTHING to add to the conversation other than to troll. How pathetically sad and jealous you must be.

IW is about to make 2 billion dollars becoming the first comic book movie to even get close to that, and all you can do is come in here and try to trash talk MCU fans that are enjoying the film? Wow. DCFANBOYS like you give true DC fans a bad name. I'm sorry to PR and other good fans that people like you exist.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:22 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And yet you are the angry one.
Nah, you’re just a negative freak who can get enough of crying in this very thread.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah, you’re just a negative freak who can get enough of crying in this very thread.

Shouldn't that be "Can't"?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Shouldn't that be "Can't"?

More proof of your masochism.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:43 PM
Flyattractor

More proof of your masochism.

Or of your poor grasp of proper grammar.

eek!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Or of your poor grasp of proper grammar.

eek!
More evidence.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:47 PM
Flyattractor

More evidence.

You should be a political lawyer.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 08:02 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Again, WRONG. You do realize that only a small, small portion of the 2 billion dollars IW is going to make will be made up by hardcore comic fans, RIGHT? You DO KNOW THIS? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Point is, there are millions of people that are putting up facebook posts and tweets and sharing their feelings over the heartbreak IW caused them. To a vast majority of the movie going audience, IW was SHOCKING. Sure, I read the comics but this isn't a direct correlation to the comics anyway champ. And the MCU has NEVER been a direct translation...just look at Civil War. Just because I read Civil War didn't mean I KNEW what was going to happen in the movie version. You're just hopelessly and blatantly wrong. If you guessed every single thing and every single death that happened then good for you; you're a wizard. Most people had only guesses.

Also, IW is in consideration for Greatest comic movie ever. It's certainly the greatest event comic movie of all time easily.

First I am giving my opinion of my viewing experience so what people are putting on Facebook means little to me.So yes some parts I didnt know but the overall plot was predictable.Im sure that will change with Avengers 4

I didnt mean to suggest I knew everything that was going to happen and dont take my criticism to mean I didnt love it. Ive seen it 3 times so I obviously enjoyed it. For me, while a great movie. I didnt have an emotional connection because I kinda knew Thanos would win. When you deal with trilogies or movies that are split, you kinda know in that one of the movies, the villains will be ahead and then the final movie is the heroes time to shine. Now the next movie I feel I will like more because there will be some finality to it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 08:50 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
First I am giving my opinion of my viewing experience so what people are putting on Facebook means little to me.So yes some parts I didnt know but the overall plot was predictable.Im sure that will change with Avengers 4

I didnt mean to suggest I knew everything that was going to happen and dont take my criticism to mean I didnt love it. Ive seen it 3 times so I obviously enjoyed it. For me, while a great movie. I didnt have an emotional connection because I kinda knew Thanos would win. When you deal with trilogies or movies that are split, you kinda know in that one of the movies, the villains will be ahead and then the final movie is the heroes time to shine. Now the next movie I feel I will like more because there will be some finality to it.
Again, for YOU the plot was predictable. For most people it wasn't. I had an idea of what might happen and I was pleased that Thanos won but I didn't KNOW that was going to happen, especially because Marvel movies usually kill the bad guy off at the end. Anyway; glad you liked it. thumb up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:09 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You should be a political lawyer.
Hush.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:11 PM