KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lion King

The Lion King
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is just YOUR Opinion.

Why must you derail EVERY thread with your Ego Nonsense?

And Lion king is looking like a dull shot4shot remale ala Psycho. Sure the Kids will eat it up cause "McNugget Syndrome" but then kids love cheap trash.

Like Marvel Movies...

eek!
My opinion is a lot more credible and the forum troll pariah. You hate that Disney appeals to the masses which is the point of any successful business youdumb hick. I enjoy it when you get mad at how awesome Disney is.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is YOUR Opinion. And I don't Value it.
eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:33 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is YOUR Opinion. And I don't Value it.
eek!
You do not matter they make buttloads of cash. Disney does not care for pariahs of civilization like you. I am telling you do not matter. Not here, not your shit town, nowhere.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I should really go dig up that quote of you saying Money Doesn't Matter.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I should really go dig up that quote of you saying Money Doesn't Matter.
It does to the company, idiot. I care more about quality but without a profit the company will not make more. Are you ten years old? This should be common sense.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 04:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

This shows some promise, so I hope I don't come out disappointed. This has a lot to live up to.

Looks good and still looking forward to this. Lion King is one of my favorite Disney cartoons.

Looking forward to all the live action remakes except for Dumbo, that one I have my doubts about from the teasers we've seen. I'll still watch it though, hoping to be pleasantly surprised like I was with Beauty and the Beast, wasn't expecting much there and it was overall decent.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 08:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Soulless.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Looks great. Ares hates everything these days.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:40 PM
ares834

Sorry, but by making the animals realistic they lost their charm. They aren’t able to emote like they could in the original. Beyond that the designs are pretty awful. They are just animals. A big part of what made the original work was the stylish cartoonish nature. The biggest offender is Scar. In the original, he has a very distinct look that just oozes evil. Here he looks like a lion that’s a little grizzled. The only reason I was able to realize it was Scar was because of his lines. Also, whoever they have voicing Scar is terrible. Since this seems to be a creatively bankrupt shot-for-shot remake they should at least have brought back Jeremy Irons.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:00 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Themovue will succeed. You hate everything. I get it. You are a bitter man who despises everything. Keep your poor ass at home.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:01 PM