KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's meteor feat?

Can DCEU Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's Meteor feat?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, she no sells it with her shield/gauntlets 6 46.15%
Yes, but she's horribly injured 2 15.38%
No, she dies on impact 1 7.69%
LOL NOPE 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's meteor feat?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Can Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's meteor feat?

Can Diana replicate the massive chunk of moon that Thano's chunked at Bleeding Edge Tony?
*Diana can use her standard gear
*Diana can't dodge it

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:15 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Can Diana replicate the massive chunk of moon that Thano's chunked at Bleeding Edge Tony?
*Diana can't dodge it

To my criteria she cant. She's never had a similar feat.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:18 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

yeah she can, she took DDs beams head on with both the shield and gauntlets

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:32 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

With bracers, probably. Without, no.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:54 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Zack M
Yes.

No.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:01 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

WW would annihilate Tony.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Zack M
WW would annihilate Tony.

This is not wether WW can annahilate Tony or not. This is about whether she can survive such an impact.

Wonder Woman has never received such an impact. She getd crushed.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:28 AM
Senor Cage

Bracers ftw.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:54 AM
Silent Master

If WW blocks it, she isn't really replicating Iron-man's feat.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

She can take it COMFORTABLY with or without her weapons.
she hasnt been hit with that much force in the movies, but not withstanding her profile shows she is more than capable of doing it.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:42 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by The Spectre+
She can take it COMFORTABLY with or without her weapons.
she hasnt been hit with that much force in the movies, but not withstanding her profile shows she is more than capable of doing it.

I believe she could survive, but COMFORTABLY? NAAHHH

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

That thing was massive and pulled with telekinesis with the Space/Power Gem at probably + re-entry speeds. Nothing she has done even comes close to replicating that.

If she has her shield, and bracers to protect her maybe, probably....but based on her portrayal physically? I would bet on her dying.

Weren't her and Aquaman were in danger of being buried by a few boulders from Steppenwolf? I swear at one-point they were in danger from Gotham's river (I don't remember, shit movie). She's tough, but her power level is "building" level. That isn't even a matter of opinion, she's never done anything past that, and everything she has done, proves that she is.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 24th, 2018 at 05:57 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:53 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

IM's armor covered his entire body and was capable of healing/regenerating herself. Diana will cover some parts with her shield and bracers but she's going to get completely banged up in others. If she does survive she's going to be pretty hurt.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:01 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Diana dies.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Can Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's meteor feat?

Originally posted by carthage
*Diana can't dodge it

That gif makes me chuckle. Tony looks like a bug on a windshield in that shot.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:02 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

If she's 1/1000th as powerful as Superman(which she easily is), then she survives it with no problems whatsoever, without getting a scratch.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:54 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
If she's 1/1000th as powerful as Superman(which she easily is), then she survives it with no problems whatsoever, without getting a scratch.

IOW, you can't name a single durability feat to back up your opinion.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:55 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That thing was massive and pulled with telekinesis with the Space/Power Gem at probably + re-entry speeds. Nothing she has done even comes close to replicating that.

If she has her shield, and bracers to protect her maybe, probably....but based on her portrayal physically? I would bet on her dying.

Weren't her and Aquaman were in danger of being buried by a few boulders from Steppenwolf? I swear at one-point they were in danger from Gotham's river (I don't remember, shit movie). She's tough, but her power level is "building" level. That isn't even a matter of opinion, she's never done anything past that, and everything she has done, proves that she is.

Look at it, it wasn't moving that fast for a meteor. It seems Thanos used the Power gems to rip the chucks out and then used the Space stone to open a gateway in the planets atmosphere where the chunks traveled through, as it only took a few seconds of travel time. If the chunks had traveled all the way from moon to planet's surface in a few seconds, they would have been traveling MUCH faster.

Mind you, it's still a huge durability feat for Tony's armor.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The only way Diana survives would be if the dummy ignorant DCEU fanboys write it that way...

Diana dies , pure and simple

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on May 25th, 2018 at 09:15 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote