KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Disney/Fox merger deal

Disney/Fox merger deal
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
If I get one person to post they respect me leave the board for a month. Deal?

LMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh dear...

Poor Quan's PMing every member of this board with a "Please Respect Me"- Request.

"Ps. Can you add a frightened smilie too? So everyone will know that you respect me & fear me too..." laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 07:34 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't appear to have gotten that PM....How ODD!!!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I passed my PM to the FBI.

Quan keeps offering me candy & pics of something he calls his "thanus."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 12:20 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
LMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh dear...

Poor Quan's PMing every member of this board with a "Please Respect Me"- Request.

"Ps. Can you add a frightened smilie too? So everyone will know that you respect me & fear me too..." laughing
The real life cuck wants in on this. Is that how she got ahold of you to pay for another mans kid, creepo.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 01:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Prove It.
You like josh aren’t smart enough to use common sense.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 01:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
After you running from two BZ and talking behind my back you are the less fitted person to make such a claim.
you already fled from a debate with me and were so confused why would I waste an argument on you. You’re hideously stupid. Watch on the sidelines, dummy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 01:19 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

LOL

You must get so little respect in real life that you gotta turn to strangers on a message board begging for some... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:19 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

LMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh dear...

Hahahahaha! The guy is senile.

He also went and make a couple of fake accounts! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:24 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

you already fled from a debate with me and were so confused why would I waste an argument on you. You’re hideously stupid. Watch on the sidelines, dummy.

The truth hurts. Keep running son, one day you might have what it takes to face me.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:26 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

LOL

You must get so little respect in real life that you gotta turn to strangers on a message board begging for some... roll eyes (sarcastic)
He made a claim I was going to prove him wrong. He pussed out like you finding a girl of your own. You are rebound guy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The truth hurts. Keep running son, one day you might have what it takes to face me.
You fled from me and were confused about it making the victory all the more sweeter.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:27 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

He also went and make a couple of fake accounts! laughing out loud

So LittleBoy14 & ShyBoyScout aren't real posters??? confused

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The poor lonely deserted step dad. This is all you have left trying to father josh.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You fled from me and were confused about it making the victory all the more sweeter.

I exposed your fraud. That debate is closed. You are a pussy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I exposed your fraud. That debate is closed. You are a pussy.
Yes, you fled and pretended it was my fault you’re stupid. You ran like a ***** as I conquered got.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Being Quan the nasty worm he is, i dont doubt him being capable of such a thing.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:35 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yes, you fled and pretended it was my fault you’re stupid. You ran like a ***** as I conquered got.

I swept the MvF Circle Jerk with your ass that day!

Reason why now you are butthurt and speaking behind my back. You fear me!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:36 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

This is like paying a hooker an extra $10 so you can cry on their shoulders after.

So so sad.

quanchi112
Disney

Being Quan the nasty worm he is, i dont doubt him being capable of such a thing.
He is the one trying to father you. Weirdos.

quanchi112
Disney

This is like paying a hooker an extra $10 so you can cry on their shoulders after.

So so sad.
So like you begging to raise another mans kid except it’s your tragic real life. Testimony from a cuck the Australian story.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:37 PM