KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Disney/Fox merger deal

Disney/Fox merger deal
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I never said all, just the ones that aren't under Johnson's payroll! laughing out loud
No, I am right. Your anti Star Wars hating self needs to leave.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 07:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Will probably see more acquisitions and mergers to counter this.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 10:49 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disney is the greatest movie company on the planet. The MCU is the kingdom and Thanos reigns supreme.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 12:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Feige said we won’t see the Xmen in the MCU for a “long time” due to their 5 year plan

https://screenrant.com/x-men-mcu-not-joining-long-time/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 02:18 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I do not give one **** about the X-men. Want Galactus, Surfer, etc. let them wait. I just want the avengers to kick their asses.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 02:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by carthage
Feige said we won’t see the Xmen in the MCU for a “long time” due to their 5 year plan

https://screenrant.com/x-men-mcu-not-joining-long-time/

I've no problem with that.. No need to rush

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 03:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The X-Men have never really "fit" into the same universe as the Avengers all that well. So I have no problem with them not being brought into the MCU.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 04:58 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

thumb up

Good things come to those who wait.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 05:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ah so makes sense now why they are still releasing Dark Phoenix and New Mutants. Because it will be a few years before Disney reboots the X-Universe, so night as well make the money back on those two projects.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 10:35 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Good things come to those who wait.

definitely.....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 08:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Yes. X-Men could benefit by taking an absence for some years. Build up the public hunger for them to come back in a new way.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 11:36 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by roughrider
Yes. X-Men could benefit by taking an absence for some years. Build up the public hunger for them to come back in a new way.

I dunno. I've been hungry for a good X-Men movie for a long ass time.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 01:01 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by roughrider

most definitely agree...

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

don't worry, let feige work his magic

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 02:37 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Yeah, this.

That said Marvel are probably wise to give it a break between the Fox X-Verse and the rebooted Marvel version.

Then again they reboot Spider-Man and Batman every couple of years, and no one seems to care so...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 02:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*shrugs* I loved X-Men First Class and it's sequel. X-Men Apocalypse was meh, but I think First Class and DoFP are superior to any of the first 3 films.

It's nice they can now be used, I hope they don't f*ck up the opportunity. They have a gold mine here.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 03:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh First Class were a really great film. And DOFP a worthy sequel.

The rest of the X-films have been turd (excluding Deadpool).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 05:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Mcu was built without the X-men so no rush to bring these lesser thans in. What I love is proving my preferences are what matters. Thanos. Most doubted now it is a reality. He who laughs last laughs best.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 07:09 PM
Darth Thor

So I know X-Men will be taking a long break, but I just noticed that last Fantastic Four travesty was back in 2015. So even if they started to make a new one now, and it came out next year (not gonna happen) that would be 5 years after the last one (which hardly anyone saw anyway).

And we havent seen Silver Surfer in like 12years already.

Point is, X-Men might need a long break, but I dont see any reason for Feige & Co. to not start integrating the FF franchise relatively quickly.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 03:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That and the sheer number of X-Men movies compared to three F4 ones means that they won't be as deeply rooted in anyone's consciousness either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 03:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah... So hoping we wont have to wait too long for a properly done Doom, Surfer and FF.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 04:26 PM