KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Legion of Superheroes Vs WB Hulk

Legion of Superheroes Vs WB Hulk
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legion of Superheroes Vs WB Hulk

random encounter

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:04 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Jan transmutes Hulk in salt.

Good thread.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jan transmutes Hulk in salt.

Good thread.

Jan?

Prove why Hulk won't overpower the majority?

They've never dealt with a rampaging increasing strength monster who can even at time become powerful enough to surprise heralds.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:07 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Legion wins

Should be too hard. Almost feels like spite against hulk

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:09 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Jan?

Prove why Hulk won't overpower the majority?

They've never dealt with a rampaging increasing strength monster who can even at time become powerful enough to surprise heralds.

Why would I prove a negative?

Like Validus? Or Omega?

Hulk wishes he even gets attention of Legion. Maybe Subs will fight him out of pity.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:16 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk has resistance to transmution

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hulk has resistance to transmution

Not at that level, no he doesn't.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:34 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And besides, Jan could just encase Hulk in an indestructible material he was known to use. The same stuff that survived the Big Bang, and kept him alive all the way up to the LOSH timeline.

It also stopped a Lovecraftian horror, that could destroy entire galaxies.

It's basically like encasing Hulk in true adamantium. No one would argue Hulk breaks out of that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on May 25th, 2018 at 07:43 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mon-El solos.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:42 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not at that level, no he doesn't.

well then, tell me what's Hulk best transmution resistance feat other than "NOPE he doesnt!" without any explanation

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:45 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
And besides, Jan could just encase Hulk in an indestructible material he was known to use. The same stuff that survived the Big Bang, and kept him alive all the way up to the LOSH timeline.

It also stopped a Lovecraftian horror, that could destroy entire galaxies.

It's basically like encasing Hulk in true adamantium. No one would argue Hulk breaks out of that.

scan?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:45 PM
DarkSaint85

WWH, the Hulk just below WBH, was susceptible to genetic change:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WWH, the Hulk just below WBH, was susceptible to genetic change:

(please log in to view the image)

And?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:52 PM
DarkSaint85

And?

You asked for Hulk.

I'm saying, WWH, the guy who is just below WBH (IOW, above all other Hulks) was still susceptible to being changed on a genetic level.

So if you were asking for Hulks...

Moreover, the whole point of WBH was that he was still affected by the Wishing Well. Which means he was still susceptible to being affected, and doesn't just shrug things off.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You asked for Hulk.

I'm saying, WWH, the guy who is just below WBH (IOW, above all other Hulks) was still susceptible to being changed on a genetic level.

So if you were asking for Hulks...

Moreover, the whole point of WBH was that he was still affected by the Wishing Well. Which means he was still susceptible to being affected, and doesn't just shrug things off.

When did I say he shruggs things off instantly? learn how to read, please. it's why I always have to correct you smh

he has to an extent (was turned to stone, turned back), but it's also worked on him at times. It depends on his rage level/etc. which helps determines how well he can adapt to it, and the level of the transmutter matters.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:57 PM
DarkSaint85

When did I say he shruggs things off instantly? learn how to read, please. it's why I always have to correct you smh

he has to an extent (was turned to stone, turned back), but it's also worked on him at times. It depends on his rage level/etc. which helps determines how well he can adapt to it, and the level of the transmutter matters.

Where did I say you did???

Lol, is English not your first language? Not the first time I've had to ask....

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:59 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

see why i don't take you seriously?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:04 PM
DarkSaint85

see why i don't take you seriously?

Lol. So I never said that you said it, you completely misunderstood and are now trying to prove that...you were right?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:09 PM
carver9

They used something that attacked his healing factor to achieve that. I just dont get it and that's WWH. That isnt WBH who is a different beast. He waves his hand and kills them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
They used something that attacked his healing factor to achieve that. I just dont get it and that's WWH. That isnt WBH who is a different beast. He waves his hand and kills them.

They used something to change his DNA, Carver, as I said.

I also said it was WWH. Never said it was WBH.

Does nobody read anything anymore?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:38 PM