KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team

Battlezone To Settle An Argument - Team Vs Team
Started by: RealityWarper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Enzeru's questions were a bunch of loaded questions that's called a logical fallacy because he is trying to set me up by limiting the amount of response I can give, and at the same time, he is trying to imply that I've said things that I haven't.
That's a true dihonest manner to try a debate.

And YOU have NEVER dome the underlined???

Oh your tigjt you didmt "imply" you outright stated I've said things Ive never said by broadening the context of a somethimg I said to an astronimical degree on more thannone occassion.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:10 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by beatboks
And YOU have NEVER dome the underlined???

Oh your tigjt you didmt "imply" you outright stated I've said things Ive never said by broadening the context of a somethimg I said to an astronimical degree on more thannone occassion.

ROFL.

I will let everyone judge by themselves.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

I'm still working on the thread anyways.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 11:31 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

ROFL.

I will let everyone judge by themselves.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

I'm still working on the thread anyways.

That's right I said Fate was show unaffected by galactic level reality warping.
Whether you agree with the evidence or not was not at issue, I ceased pursuing it for that reason. However elsewhere you said I'd stated he could not be affected by universal reality warping and in another instance inferred reality warping to an even greater level.

Universal >>>>>>>>>> galaxy. Fact is that there are estimated to be well over one hundred billion galaxies in the universe.

So as I said YOU are guilty of the very thing you claim Enzeru is. I never for a moment believed it was intentional or meant with malice (I like to see the best in others) but it still occurred) but that you miss-remembered it.

just saying it's very easy to get that feeling without it being the case.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's right I said Fate was show unaffected by galactic level reality warping.
Whether you agree with the evidence or not was not at issue, I ceased pursuing it for that reason. However elsewhere you said I'd stated he could not be affected by universal reality warping and in another instance inferred reality warping to an even greater level.

Universal >>>>>>>>>> galaxy. Fact is that there are estimated to be well over one hundred billion galaxies in the universe.

So as I said YOU are guilty of the very thing you claim Enzeru is. I never for a moment believed it was intentional or meant with malice (I like to see the best in others) but it still occurred) but that you miss-remembered it.

just saying it's very easy to get that feeling without it being the case.

There was NO reality warping in the first place thus you are making things up.

By the way show me where I said that you said it was universal in that thread.

Try again.

Last edited by RealityWarper on Jun 20th, 2018 at 01:14 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 01:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is however possible that I miss-remembered it in another thread and quoted you as universal but that wasn't on purpose.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 01:29 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

It is however possible that I miss-remembered it in another thread and quoted you as universal but that wasn't on purpose.

And I never for a secomd thought it was. Its just a difference of perception. My late father had a sayimg he used to drum into me. That there are three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth (and that the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

To be homest I cant remeber if it was here. CV, CBR, ICT, Comic Bloc or Comic Ledger (though I'm reasonably sure I've never seen u post om thise last two).

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 08:45 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I never for a secomd thought it was. Its just a difference of perception. My late father had a sayimg he used to drum into me. That there are three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth (and that the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

To be homest I cant remeber if it was here. CV, CBR, ICT, Comic Bloc or Comic Ledger (though I'm reasonably sure I've never seen u post om thise last two).

The truth is out there. laughing

I want to believe ! \o/

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 09:07 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

The truth is out there. laughing

I want to believe ! \o/

Thought I posted a reply to this an hr or so after you posted.

It was to point out that I have in the past referredto Ynar and Vandeamon (the opponents of Fate in that showing you referenced) as being universal reality warpers when discussing them.

So IF you had seen those posts it would be understandable why you might think I was referring to Fate's withstanding them "universal"

The thing is I see them as universal for a different feat plus a statement.

In the same arc They created a universe inside a corn Kernel and trapped Fate in it temporarily. In order to escape he had to use the connection his host Kent had to his wife Inza as a compass to find his way out of the universe. That combined with the fact they had stated they were going to remake the universe in their image (or to suit there design - exact words escape me ATM).

Now it might be the statement plus the art that had me thinking they had done the reality warping to a degree in that scan - but that is still how I see it. I just don't believe it could be seen as more than galaxy level and Fate has no feat over galaxy level so no reason to believe it could be. The best feat i can recall that I have seen some use to imply he's multiverse (which it doesn't support) is when a blast he does is felt in two universes and on different planets. Those "implying multiverse" are ignoring the fact that he's in a realm BETWEEN the two said universes so of course it's felt in bot so the only thing it shows is the fact it can be felt on planets far apart.

It's just an example of that whole his/hers/truth. Different perspective and if you involve different aspects can lead you to come up with -4 instead of 4 for 2+2

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 01:43 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What's going on with your spelling here? Looks like you beat the N off your keyboard.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by One Big Mob
What's going on with your spelling here? Looks like you beat the N off your keyboard.

Thumb typing on a galaxy s7 i often end up with b m or space instead of n (haha had to try 4 times to get the N). Not the only letter it happens 2

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:12 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Oh man. Riveting read!

-_-

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 07:34 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote