KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dune (2021)

Dune (2021)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spiceagent11
I saw Prisoners recently and it is one of the best movies ive ever seen, it is probably in my top 10 best films ever. Sicario is excellent, and same with Arrival.

I couldn't agree more...

Attachment: bless-this-post-7n5yvj.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 03:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

chinese trailer looks great

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 02:39 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I wanna watch, but I'm not gonna.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2021 03:16 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Watching this right now, so far its excellent!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2021 02:40 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by rudester
Watching this right now, so far its excellent!

No, you're not. Not if you're in the US.

How are you watching it?

But apparently it has opened in a bunch of foreign markets and has done well considering the circumstances.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2021 09:05 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Its out already in Europe except the UK.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2021 09:34 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by playa1258
Its out already in Europe except the UK.

Right, but rudester says he's in the US (unless of course that's not true).

And I don't even think it's piratable yet. And he better not be goddamn pirating it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2021 09:43 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
No, you're not. Not if you're in the US.

How are you watching it?

But apparently it has opened in a bunch of foreign markets and has done well considering the circumstances.

Well I'm in New York State. And yes it is on a crooked site, the quality is watchable but spotty.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 05:17 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

So I was just looking at all my regular sites that are well known and you are right most of them have been shut down permanently.

Popcorn flix is gone, as well as 123 is gone and some of my usual ones. Must be a crackdown of free movies going on.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 06:48 AM
rudester
Tommy

Oh well all that matters is that I watched it stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 07:04 AM
marcssands14

So I was just looking at all my regular sites that are well known and you are right most of them have been shut down permanently.

Popcorn flix is gone, as well as 123 is gone and some of my usual ones. Must be a crackdown of free movies going on.

I know of 2 good movie sites that has decent streaming of movies in theaters. Pm for links

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 07:09 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I hope you know what a sensitive issue pirating this movie is. It's only part 1 of the book and we won't get to finish the book if people don't pay to see it.

So you better goddamn pay for it when it comes out.

I mean, I'm not going to lie: I'll probably download it, but I will see it IMAX and I'll buy the 4k blu-ray.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 12:25 PM
rudester
Tommy

Umm you watch pirated movies we talked about this before Patient.
I dont mind paying to go see a movie if I know it's going to be worth watching.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 04:13 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
chinese trailer looks great

almost creamed my pants

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 04:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theronmad
Restricted

Account Restricted

Controversial opinion about this film, critics say that the film is excellent. some of my friends advise against watching. I mean, I'm a fan of the Ender Games universe, very interested in seeing the new film based on the book, but I still can't understand what is missing in the film and why critics and viewers have such a difference of opinion

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 04:59 PM
theronmad is currently offline Click here to Send theronmad a Private Message Find more posts by theronmad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by theronmad
Controversial opinion about this film, critics say that the film is excellent. some of my friends advise against watching. I mean, I'm a fan of the Ender Games universe, very interested in seeing the new film based on the book, but I still can't understand what is missing in the film and why critics and viewers have such a difference of opinion

What's missing is the villain, rarely do you see him and his nefew and when you do see him, he hardly says anything.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 05:35 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

What's missing is the villain, rarely do you see him and his nefew and when you do see him, he hardly says anything.

It's only half of the book.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 10:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

im still predicting beast rabban dying at the end of part 1. it just makes sense in every way

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 12:51 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's only half of the book.

Well so far they kid they cast for Paul is great.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 12:11 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well so far they kid they cast for Paul is great.

That's good to hear. I have only seen him in Call Me By Your Name, which I didn't particularly care for. Oh, apparently he was in Lady Bird, too, but I don't remember him in that. I didn't like that movie either.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 07:37 PM