KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse VS Thanos H2H

Kurse VS Thanos H2H
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Josh, don't even bother talking to that kid.

You can spend 20 pages disproving his calculation, but when you do, he'll just simply come up with a new one (and without even taking a breath, crap on the same equation that he was touting as gospel the whole time prior) and it'll be your job to disprove it again.

He's already admitted that he has no faith in his math. So we can now simply laugh at him every time he brings it up.
He will not accept the battlezone under any circumstances. Trust me he’s as pussified as they get.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 12:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I would if you would debate with any kind of honesty, but seeing how quickly you shift the goalposts, life, obfuscate and use double standards, I would rather meet you in an arena where there would be a decisive conclusion.

Because people have lives and would better spend their time not arguing in a circle with dishonest weasels.

When it come to calculations then I'm objective. I just accepted Nevan's calculations (even told him that the amount is higher and good job). I'm a fan of correct work.

Math does not lie. I'll keep an open mind to any criticism in the calculation and be willing to explain my reasoning.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:05 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
When it come to calculations then I'm objective. I just accepted Nevan's calculations (even told him that the amount is higher and good job). I'm a fan of correct work.

Math does not lie. I'll keep an open mind to any criticism in the calculation and be willing to explain my reasoning.
Then accept the battlezone and admit you’re wrong when he proves it. Do not continue to be a coward.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Then accept the BZ, what are you afraid of?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:07 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Then accept the BZ, what are you afraid of?

Because I don't gamble.
I'll do it for fun though.

Battlezone has nothing to do with the overall calculations. Do you have a problem with mine? If so then where?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:11 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Because I don't gamble.

Battlezone has nothing to do with the overall calculations. Do you have a problem with mine? If so then where?
Then you accept.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:12 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
Then you accept.

Of course. But not for a penalty.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:13 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Because I don't gamble.

Dude. Just accept it.

Ok, how about this: one month. Not 6.

That HAS to be acceptable.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:13 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Of course. But not for a penalty.
Why not?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:15 PM