KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor vs. Kurse- Rematch!

Thor vs. Kurse- Rematch!
Started by: Khazra Reborn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud

Thor never hammered Kurse! NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! Yet Kurse gets impaled by a random non important sword!

Tell me if THAT isn't BULLSHIT!

Kurse is overrated. Kurse LOSES BOTH!

He did once, actually. Although it is more of a grazing hit (or it deflected off Kurse's armored back, hard to tell).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653405.html

(1:39)

Old Post May 27th, 2018 01:57 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
He did once, actually. Although it is more of a grazing hit (or it deflected off Kurse's armored back, hard to tell).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653405.html

(1:39)

That was the only time. And I think Kurse actually felt that one.

But what i mean is, Thor was always throwing Mjolnir at Kurse and never using it to strike him (like when he fought Hulk).

If you notice their battle in the desserted planet. Thor lost his hammer, and never actually use it.

The only credit I give Kurse is the fact he was able to deflect a returning Mjolnir, but damn, the dude was impaled by a Sword!!! Mjolnir should be able to defeat him.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

But what i mean is, Thor was always throwing Mjolnir at Kurse and never using it to strike him (like when he fought Hulk).

If you notice their battle in the desserted planet. Thor lost his hammer, and never actually use it.

The only credit I give Kurse is the fact he was able to deflect a returning Mjolnir, but damn, the dude was impaled by a Sword!!! Mjolnir should be able to defeat him.

Strange.

I didn't see any Ice cream on the planet.

stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:09 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Strange.

stick out tongue

What am trying to say is, that if Thor would have used Mjolnir as an actual Hammer and not a 'Boomerang' Kurse wouldn't be able to take it.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:22 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Strange.

stick out tongue

laughing out loud My bad

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:23 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't know why Loki stabbing him (To no effect) bothers you so. An Asgardian sword could not damage his armor, and they were like lightsabers in the TDW. Loki's ability to stab things, probably augmented by his magic, has always been top notch.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know why Loki stabbing him (To no effect) bothers you so. An Asgardian sword could not damage his armor, and they were like lightsabers in the TDW. Loki's ability to stab things, probably augmented by his magic, has always been top notch.

...The sword was from a Dark Elf......Not a magical sword.

Isn't like Loki used his magic!

Old Post May 27th, 2018 02:36 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor only hit Kurse with Mjolnir once too. So stop using this as an excuse.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:05 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor only hit Kurse with Mjolnir once too. So stop using this as an excuse.

Thor never hammered Kurse.

He never used Mjonlir as a hammer, but rather as a Boomerang.

I doubt Kurse could take a hammer to the face like Hulk did in the Hellicarrier

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:08 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor never hammered Kurse.

He never used Mjonlir as a hammer, but rather as a Boomerang.

I doubt Kurse could take a hammer to the face like Hulk did in the Hellicarrier

Pure guess-work on your part. What you "doubt" is not backed by proof. Bottom line is, Thor only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once and was able to keep up with Hulk in pure h2h without it. Thor was completely helpless against Kurse in h2h.

Also, Hulk has never been hit with a sharp or pointed weapon on the caliber of Asgardian quality or better. We have no idea whether he could have survived that sword thrust from Loki.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:22 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Pure guess-work on your part. What you "doubt" is not backed by proof. Bottom line is, Thor only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once and was able to keep up with Hulk in pure h2h without it. Thor was completely helpless against Kurse in h2h.

Also, Hulk has never been hit with a sharp or pointed weapon on the caliber of Asgardian quality or better. We have no idea whether he could have survived that sword thrust from Loki.

Bring evidence that Kurse got hammered the way Hulk got hammered in the Hellicarrier.

Thor lost his hammer. He was hammerless.

Kurse was impaled by an unraged Loki who didn't even struggled. Hulk has bounced Jet-type bullets off his skin, and endure getting sweep by Hulkbuster against a Skyscrapper.

There is no reason to believe that Hulk would get impaled.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on May 27th, 2018 at 04:28 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:26 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Bring evidence that Kurse got hammered the way Hulk got hammered in the Hellicarrier.

Thor lost his hammer. He was hammerless.

Kurse was impaled by an unraged Loki who didn't even struggled. Hulk has bounced Jet-type bullets off his skin, and endure getting sweep by Hulkbuster against a Skyscrapper.

There is no reason to believe that Hulk would get impaled.

Prove that Loki didn't struggle.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Prove that Loki didn't struggle.

The sword went clean and without struggle. Loki never mouned or complained. The sword just went inside Kurse like knifes go inside butter.

Bring evidence Loki struggled.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:57 PM