KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse is overrated! Thor defeats Kurse! Disagree?

Kurse is overrated! Thor defeats Kurse! Disagree?
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well it's the one which most damage output. Stopping a 1000T beast plus breaking open it's armor.

If you have a car with a top speed of 150mph and another with 100mph and you race them, yet the 100mph wins, would it be fault of the car or of the driver?

Does it mean the 100mph car is faster, or that the one driving the 150mph one didn't drive it properly?

Just because Kurse had a better outcome in the fight with Thor doesn't mean Hulk who has better quantifiable feats is weaker.

See?

It is quantifiable, but not necessarily superior.

In a straight line, with factors such as driver skill equalized, it would be extremely unlikely for the slower car to win. And I wasn’t talking about top speed but overall “faster” as there are other variables such as acceleration.

It is not 100% certain, no. But with the comparison I used, it is the most likely conclusion to make. At least it proves that Kurse is not overrated at all.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:09 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
It is quantifiable, but not necessarily superior.

In a straight line, with factors such as driver skill equalized, it would be extremely unlikely for the slower car to win. And I wasn’t talking about top speed but overall “faster” as there are other variables such as acceleration.

It is not 100% certain, no. But with the comparison I used, it is the most likely conclusion to make. At least it proves that Kurse is not overrated at all.

But it's quantifiable. A solid evidence and not guessing/speculating.

Okay, so you do realize that external factors do come to play, and that just because you 'win a race' or 'fight' doesn't mean you are stronger.

I agree, you defended your case pretty well.

I wanted to make this thread because i wanted to understand why people see Kurse the way they do.

With this i have a new perspective over the character. Thanks very much for your participation

Nice debate man thumb up

Old Post May 27th, 2018 10:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
But it's quantifiable. A solid evidence and not guessing/speculating.

Okay, so you do realize that external factors do come to play, and that just because you 'win a race' or 'fight' doesn't mean you are stronger.

I agree, you defended your case pretty well.

I wanted to make this thread because i wanted to understand why people see Kurse the way they do.

With this i have a new perspective over the character. Thanks very much for your participation

Nice debate man thumb up

Few proof is absolute proof in a fictional setting. We just make do with the best we get under the circumstances.

Anyway, good talk. Have a nice day, man. smile

thumb up

Old Post May 28th, 2018 12:54 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Few proof is absolute proof in a fictional setting. We just make do with the best we get under the circumstances.

Anyway, good talk. Have a nice day, man. smile

thumb up

We do that's right.

Thanks you too man!

Old Post May 28th, 2018 12:58 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote