KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Steve Rogers VS Cyborg

Steve Rogers VS Cyborg
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Physical speed, blast power, and the strength of his weird techno-tk would likely stay similar, as it would be the same tech stuck in a new body.

However, he was physically larger (you can see in the clip I posted, and Tony still mocked him by calling him "puffy" IIRC), which means greater reach, and, by virtue of being much more durable, can exert considerably more force without damaging his own body (or, in other words, his body would limit his strength less), which means he was likely notably stronger as well.

And yet what does that matter? Cyborg ain't made of Vibranium and is <<<<<<<< Ultron and Iron Man.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 04:30 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by NemeBro
I remember when Cap vs. Ozymandias was relatively arguable (I backed Cap even then). Now? Only h1 defends Adrian against Steve.

Only because of the h2h skill and speed advantage.
I give Cap the strength and durability advantage though.

I just feel that Cap wouldn't land any hits on Ozy (or at best one or two).
Otherwise, I would go with Cap.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:05 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ozy doesn't have a fighting speed advantage.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ozy doesn't have a fighting speed advantage.

Yes he does.
He caught a bullet at point blank range.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:14 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Yes he does.
He caught a bullet at point blank range.

Post a clip where he managed to react or move that fast in a fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:24 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Wait, is h1 ACTUALLY SAYING OZY beats CAP?! Lol my god I thought his credibility couldn't get any lower.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 31st, 2018 03:11 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wait, is h1 ACTUALLY SAYING OZY beats CAP?! Lol my god I thought his credibility couldn't get any lower.
Prove that Cap will get a hit on Ozy.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Post a clip where he managed to react or move that fast in a fight.

I don’t have to. The bullet feat automatically gives him those perception speeds.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 04:01 AM
Silent Master

Ozy had time to prepare and knew exactly when the gun was going to be fired and where it waz aimed. He won't have any of those advantages in a fight.

But if it makes you feel better, everyone will agree that he can block one attack during a fight if his opponent gives him advanced notice of when and where the attack is coming from.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 04:31 AM
Darth Thor

What Ozy did was no different to Bucky blocking bullets with his metal arm.

We never see Ozy actually catch the bullet at super speed. We just see the bullet stuck to his glove IIRC.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 12:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Well, since I BZ-challenged h1 for Cap vs Ozy several months ago and he stopped posting after I did, I think we can all agree that even he is not convinced of his own statements.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 12:48 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Cap wins. Cyborg is a joke like the dceu.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 01:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote