KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Crossbones vs. Cable

Crossbones vs. Cable
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Crossbones vs. Cable

H2H only

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Does Crossbones get his pneumatic arms and knives?

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:46 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yes

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:01 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

How is this H2H if Rumlow gets his arm blades? Does that mean Cable gets his knife as well? What about his shield?

Old Post May 28th, 2018 02:13 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
H2H only

Who wins
\

Cable. His arm and fightning technique seemed more formidable.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 03:19 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Cable. Crossbones is too slow

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:20 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

If CB gets his knives then he wins. Cable is fast and skilled but I don't think he's faster or more skilled than Cap... which means he'll still get hit and then get messed up.

Without CB's pneumatic fists then Cable stomps.

With the pneumatic fists but without the knives it's a toss up. CB was good enough to keep up with Cap for a bit whereas Cable was good enough to defeat DP... but then again Cap > DP. So I'm unsure. I might give a slight edge to Cable because he's not dependent on external arms but I could see it going either way.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 07:46 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The only category Cap is notably better than Wade in at this point is strength, IMO, and Wade himself is clearly superhuman in that area. And Wade arguably has better reflex/speed feats (like the bullet cut, which the Because Science guys calculated that you would need reactions something like 44 times faster than a normal person's just to respond to the bullet at that distance, never mind having the skill or finesse to actually perform the slice), and has much better healing. A fight between those two would be extremely close at this point IMO.

Crossbones relied heavily on the element of surprise in his fight against Steve, as well as getting the shield out of the picture ASAP. And he still got floored in seconds once Steve actually took the kid gloves off. Neither Cable or Deadpool start with kid gloves.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 01:56 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote