KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of these fights are going to be hype, for fan service and to hype the game.

None of this is actually going to go anywhere, its cool to watch, but dont put anymore stock in it than gett

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 09:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who would have won the fight btw Cumber and Jiren?

Seemed like Jiren easily.
They were evidently equals when we first saw them. Then Cumber went SSJ3, which should have definitely put him above Jiren at that point... But their fight was interrupted like a second later so it's impossible to say.

We also don't know how much power Jiren was using either. Certainly didn't seem like he was exerting himself much, but it's hard to tell with him. After all, there's no real visual difference between Jiren when he's completely suppressed and when he's using his full power -- he looks the exact same. It's only when he activates "TEH LIMIT-BREAKAH!!!" that his physical form actually changes noticeably and he gains a constant power-aura.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 10:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

I thought it was clear Jiren was immensely suppressed. I don't think Cumber would have done well against a serious Jiren.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 11:41 PM
BestDebaterEver is currently offline Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
They were evidently equals when we first saw them. Then Cumber went SSJ3, which should have definitely put him above Jiren at that point... But their fight was interrupted like a second later so it's impossible to say.

We also don't know how much power Jiren was using either. Certainly didn't seem like he was exerting himself much, but it's hard to tell with him. After all, there's no real visual difference between Jiren when he's completely suppressed and when he's using his full power -- he looks the exact same. It's only when he activates "TEH LIMIT-BREAKAH!!!" that his physical form actually changes noticeably and he gains a constant power-aura.

I think Jiren would beat him.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 11:52 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Cumber notes in the manga for Heroes that Jiren is the strongest foe they faced up until that point. More confirmation in Heroes they Jiren > fusion. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 11:59 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Actually not the manga, the video game. Jiren apparently takes on Merged Zamasu, Hearts, AND SSJ3 Cumber, and Hearts claims Jiren deserves the right to be called the strongest mortal.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 01:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Estacado
Cumber will whoop Jiren so bad he'll be bursting in tears.

Then fans will say but Jiren didnt go limit breakaaa...

Can I just say how... well this aged?

Go home Estacado, you were drunk with that prediction. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 07:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
I thought it was clear Jiren was immensely suppressed.
He may have been. As mentioned: it didn't seem like he was overly exerting himself.

I'm just saying that we don't know one way or the other, as there is literally no difference(from a visual standpoint) between a suppressed Jiren and a full power Jiren -- he looks the exact same until he goes full LB. That said, I'm sure Jiren's power-usage will be clarified later in the arc when he and Cumber inevitably fight again.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 12th, 2019 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 03:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Preview for the next episode(which is slated for release mid-April):
quote:
Goku, who has activated his Ultra Instinct (Omen), commences a fierce attack on the Core Area's warriors. Vegeta, who was caught off-guard and absorbed by Oren, trembles with rage. Will they be able to mount a counterattack against the Core Area's warriors, whose limits they still haven't seen?!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 08:24 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
He may have been. As mentioned: it didn't seem like he was overly exerting himself.

I'm just saying that we don't know one way or the other, as there is literally no difference(from a visual standpoint) between a suppressed Jiren and a full power Jiren -- he looks the exact same until he goes full LB. That said, I'm sure Jiren's power-usage will be clarified later in the arc when he and Cumber inevitably fight again.

He powered up at least two times before going no limits though. So clearly he was not trying at all. Cumber didn’t even seem to phase him. He def phased Cumber even in SS3.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 09:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:47 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn Goku got wrecked.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 01:18 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Lagss was interesting with the crystal gimmick.

Vegeta went SSJB Evolution. This gonna be good.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 08:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Go Vegeta...

Also fused Zamasu standing up to Jiren is pretty lulz...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 08:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well Zamasu's mostly immortal, so what do you expect?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 10:03 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

At least Jiren hasn't been punked or anything. Hes definitely > Zamasu just that Zamasu cant take damage really.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 05:16 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did Zamasu get his wish, lol

I forgot already laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 02:20 PM
Inedian

Originally posted by Estacado
Also fused Zamasu standing up to Jiren is pretty lulz...

How is it even possible for Jiren to defeat MZ? It should be impossible (outside of sealing). And if they give MZ Black abilites to easily rise power further and further, what is Jiren going to do?, but even without, Jiren can't win this and in a long battle he dies against MZ.

Last edited by Inedian on Apr 19th, 2019 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 03:14 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fun episode, though the Meta Cooler tease was out of left field.

Old Post May 9th, 2019 05:18 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Link was removed, I guess.

Here's another:

Why isn't anyone Mafuba'ing Zamasu, and/or using the special sealing technique Whis spoke of? He is completely unbeatable otherwise...

And yeah, Meta-Cooler seems like a really strange asspull from Fu. Don't know how they'll justify him being as ridiculously powerful as I'm sure he'll be, but whatevs...

Last edited by Galan007 on May 9th, 2019 at 02:56 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2019 02:42 PM