KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Damn, that was quick (the one I posted getting deleted).

Would be something if Meta Cooler went Golden now like the 5th form did, but not sure what to expect. Probably not the same Cooler who sorta helped the heroes at first against Cumber, but a different one that Fu pulled from some other timeline.

Hopefully they have mafuba prepared for the next Zamasu encounter.

Old Post May 9th, 2019 05:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Fu is crazy.

Despite how damn powerful everyone here is, he's still just sitting there watching them like ants in an antfarm. Even cosmic events of THIS magnitude just seem utterly inconsequential to him...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 9th, 2019 at 05:42 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2019 05:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is stronger, Hearts or Fu?

Old Post May 10th, 2019 02:03 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Episode 12:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnBluc8dbE

Golden Meta-Cooler absolutely wrecked SSJ3 Cumber. Damn.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2019 09:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

How much of a power boost is big gete star? Feels like a ss god power up for Cooler.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 02:05 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, the organic 5th form Cooler in its Golden state didn't really affect Cumber at the beginning of this series, so for Golden Meta Cooler to beat him like that, is an insane power up. Firing three supernova attacks like that at once was crazy too, even if it began to overheat his metal body.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 04:52 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, glad too they seemed to have made him a one & only Meta Cooler in this version, as opposed to some clone army stuff like in his 2nd movie which seemed a bit much.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:20 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Lmao even tho Golden Metal Cooler is awesome As Hell, the powerscaling is so phuckin thrash.

Base Cooler was stomping SSJ3 Cumber.

Golden Cooler would be above SSJ4 Vegito by that feat...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 24th, 2019 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 05:50 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That Piccolo and 17 teamup part was dope. Should've had a moment like that between them in the ToP. Goku vs Hearts was alright as well.

Seems DBS Broly will likely make an appearance on this show soon from the looks of it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2019 07:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Episode 14:

Well, we get to see UI Goku again, so that's neat...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 10:59 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Well at this point UI is just meh for me....its kinda overused Imo....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 04:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It is kinda losing its novelty/specialness with how & when it tends to be used here, yeah. Alright episode though.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 04:55 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree, we probably won’t see it again for a long time in the magna. It being used in heroes doesn’t mean anything.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2019 12:19 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just catching up with the multiverse act.

Jiren could take SSJ Blue Vegetto, judging by his fight with Cumber.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 10:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, Heroes has some of the most underwhelming fusions ever.

It's not just the fact they're not an "I win" button, or seem pretty boring compared to something like Gotenks, they don't even seem like all that much of an amp.

It's like Dreamwave Transformers combiners.

"Oh cool, it's SUPERION!"

*Seekers take him down with a few missiles*

"...oh..."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 6th, 2019 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Press CC for subtitles. More of the same with UI, but was alright.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 02:02 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Way too much UI over-saturation, imo.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 11:32 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How else is he supposed to compete with these OP characters though?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 11:21 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't think every opponent should require him to use UI necessarily. Cumber I could understand after how much they dragged him out, but this random fusion could've just had more of them working together from the start.

Despite this being a non-canon promotional show, it's not hard to see why some who follow this will get tired of UI by the next time it shows up canonically. When they make it the go-to for everything, it starts to lose the flair it initially had.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 03:19 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very few people watch this to begin with. The shows over before it begins. I wouldn’t stress it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 09:33 AM